The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 18w21b
May 25, 2018
- Fixed a crash which occurred during world generation.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-46656 – Camera facing incorrect while spectating Villagers / Creepers / Skeletons / Armor Stands.
- MC-125615 – Some end cities don't generate completely.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122754 – Potion ID with caps crashes game.
- MC-125362 – Attribute modifier tooltips use OS locale.
- MC-125599 – Grass and mycelium can spread to dirt blocks which are submerged under hacked water.
- MC-126717 – Spectating a fish causes shaky screen.
- MC-129219 – Phantom dont have new animations and its not animated.
- MC-129677 – Missing sound for event:
- MC-129919 – Teleporting in overworld from the End make the game freeze indefinitely.
- MC-129946 – Crash while teleporting in spectator mode.
- MC-130080 – Baby zombies not converting to baby drowned.
- From the previous development version
- MC-130096 – Enchantment books not working.
- MC-130118 – Enchantments do not combine/level up via anvil.
- MC-130169 – Enchanted items with capitals in enchantment ID cause crash (path of location: minecraft:Cookie).
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w21a" – Minecraft.net, May 25, 2018