From Minecraft Wiki
May 23, 2018
- Added the
CanFindTreasureNBT tags for dolphins.
- New option in options.txt: mouseWheelSensitivity
- Defaults to 1.0
- Affects sensitivity of mouse wheel in-game
- Dolphins will now lead the player to treasures: when they are fed raw cod, they will swim to the nearest shipwreck or underwater ruins if they can find one within their search radius.
- Mob yaw (left-right) head movement is now smooth.
- Command format
enchNBT tag is now called
Enchantments, and no longer has number IDs in each compound.
- Added (and fixed) item rarity colored tooltips for certain items:
|Chain Command Block||Epic|
|Enchanted Golden Apple||Epic|
|Enchanted Items (excluding books)||Rare|
|Bottle o' Enchanting||Uncommon|
|Heart of the Sea||Uncommon|
|Repeating Command Block||Epic|
|Totem of Undying||Uncommon|
|Wither Skeleton Skull||Uncommon|
|Attack Speed (tools' info)||Dark Green|
|Attack Damage (tools' info)||Dark Green|
- 29 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-52974 – Host's skin not visible to other players when in LAN world.
- MC-72866 – Item shading inside item frames does not account for rotation.
- MC-97196 –
/spreadplayersshows wrong error message / large number in error message when no entities were spread.
- MC-105139 – Entity head rotation not interpolating on Yaw axis.
- MC-116877 – Collision checking during Block placement only uses default state
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122369 – Village center is offset
- MC-122428 – Fire spread too quick
- MC-123199 – Lighting renders incorrectly on item frames oriented vertically.
- MC-123454 – Dispenser using spawn egg spawns mob too high.
- MC-123455 – Using spawn egg spawns mob too high on the water and lava.
- MC-123598 – Fence top missing texture when below fence gate.
- MC-123773 – Weird scrolling behavior starting in 18w01a
- MC-124954 – Jungle temple redstone wire is not connected.
- MC-125377 – Structures from old worlds don't regenerate if opened with 1.13 standalone client/server.
- MC-126086 – Salmon and tropical fish hitbox on land is wrongly positioned.
- MC-126863 – Sounds made with water in spectator mode.
- MC-127116 – When placing a wall using
/setblockwithout specifying a block state, it is invisible; default state has
- MC-127305 – Crash when creating a debug world
- MC-127333 – Carpet and panes don't show the right colors on maps.
- MC-127474 – Waterloggable blocks retain their waterlogged state when moved with pistons or slime blocks
- MC-127586 – Mobs do not suffocate in double slabs.
- MC-127996 – Bone meal can be put on floating water.
- MC-128139 – Sea grass generates water source when placed on flowing water.
- MC-128251 – Grass and mycelium can spread to dirt blocks which are submerged under general water.
- MC-128493 – Dolphins can wear armor.
- MC-129058 – Dolphins become permanent (can't despawn) after playing with an item.
- MC-129708 – Armor slot icons are backwards.
- From the previous development version
- MC-129808 –
demo.day.6does not include the keybinding correctly.
- MC-129849 – Upgrade from 1.6.4 destroys world, spams errors.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This snapshot was released on World Turtle Day.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w21a" – Minecraft.net, May 23, 2018