May 9, 2018
- Added the
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-12269 – Various particles had glitchy movement.
- MC-24390 – Books do not sign properly and when trying to sign, the title cannot be edited before signing again.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122308 – Zombies can no longer break wooden doors.
- MC-123351 – Growing grass with bonemeal deletes upper block.
- MC-124694 –
/bossbarcreate subcommand named inconsistently.
- MC-127249 – Drowned don't show armor.
- MC-128243 – Dolphins do not try to get into the water.
- MC-128681 – Dolphins don't drop experience.
- From the previous development version
- MC-129221 – Putting item with NBT in anvil interface crashes the game.
- MC-129232 – Command NBT comparisons that include strings or numbers always fail.
- MC-129233 – Items with additional NBT you hold don't show up or "wiggle" up and down; damaged tools partially don't work anymore.
- MC-129246 – The sound for Parrots imitating Phantoms is empty.
- MC-129247 – Programmable controller interference bug.
- MC-129282 – Items with NBT cannot stack.
- Other fixes
- Worlds opened before 18w16a can now be opened again, although worlds created in 18w16a are still wiped.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w19a" – Minecraft.net, May 8, 2018