April 11, 2018
- Crafted using 1 Heart of the Sea and 8 Nautilus Shells.
- Can be activated by placing prismarine, prismarine bricks and/or sea lanterns in 5x5 open squares around it.
- When active, will affect nearby players in water with the Conduit Power status effect.
- A complete structure will fully power the conduit.
- Emits a strong glow, at light level 15.
- Used to craft conduits.
- Not available currently in survival.
- Spawn in all oceans except frozen.
- Are neutral. Like wolves and zombie pigmen, dolphins will attack in groups if one is angered.
- Can be fed using raw cod, but they do not breed.
- Sometimes drop cod on death.
- Play with nearby items by picking them up and dropping them after a short moment.
- Occasionally jump out of water.
- Can also jump between disconnected bodies of water.
- Chase after boats and jump over water surfaces.
- Suffocate after spending too much time on land.
- Generate in frozen oceans.
- Given when a conduit is activated.
- Stops the breath meter from running out, gives underwater night vision and increases mining speed.
- When active at full power, the range will increase and hostile mobs within 8 blocks will take damage.
- Added "Biome Blend" distance video option.
- Has a new texture.
- Now only blocks 1 light per block, instead of 3.
- This only affects newly placed water.
- Underwater vision from previous snapshots is gone; water is darker at lower depths.
- Ocean variants have their own water colors, and the swamp water color has been changed.
- In newly generated chunks, it is less likely to find frozen oceans next to warm oceans, etc.
- Mobs can now spawn on top of ice.
- It is now possible to swim through one block holes again.
- The transition between swimming and normal state is now smoother.
- Sprinting at the surface of water no longer makes the player swim; instead they stay at the same altitude constantly.
- Optimized fog rendering.
- Added "Thanks for the fish!".
- 32 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-25866 – Splash Potion of Saturation has no effect
- MC-63714 – Zombie Pigmen get angry when hit in creative
- MC-98123 – Saturation with an AreaEffectCloud
- MC-112389 – Saturation Potions no longer work in 1.11
- MC-121889 – Animated Texture Interpolate causing crashes
- MC-121891 – Animated texture ignoring frames acting non-iteratively
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121479 – Clicking on world, save and quit to title and quit buttons freeze the game for a second
- MC-122354 – Flying with elytra crash game / kicks player
- MC-123055 – Villagers not breeding, recognizing houses or farming
- MC-123585 – Closing world while debug pie chart is open causes crash
- MC-123853 – Mobs don't burn when standing in double plants/cobweb
- MC-124906 – Underground lava and water lakes and mob spawners generate with air instead of Cave air (cave_air)
- MC-124918 – Biome-specific structures generate at wrong biomes in superflat
- MC-124953 – Vines generate beneath jungle at y-level 64
- MC-125083 – New world generator doesn't generate snow on trees in snow biomes
- MC-125106 – Liquids in generated structures don't update
- MC-125140 – Dungeons do not use
- MC-125188 – Releasing the sprint button will no longer stop sprinting until you touch the ground
- MC-125195 – Spectator mode will still allow the swimming animations
- MC-125219 – Logs do not retain their rotation when stripping them
- MC-125240 – Player is unable to swim through one-high water with a solid block above
- MC-125478 – Underwater plants don't survive directly under ice
- MC-125530 – Swimming while touching ground shakes viewport if View Bobbing is enabled
- MC-125578 – Splash turtle potions missing "splash" in translation
- MC-125579 – Tipped turtle potion arrows inconsistently capitalize "The"
- MC-125698 – The player can swim in 1 block high water
- MC-126087 – In creative mode, fish buckets are used when placing the fish
- MC-126097 – Will not drop the grilled fish, when cod and salmon are burned to death
- MC-126185 – Fish unrestricted spawning causing world to inevitably crash from the number of entities
- MC-126269 – The player can see underwater even with no light sources
- MC-126557 – Sea grass, kelp and coral can be generated on magma blocks
- MC-127276 – Zombie transform to Drowned in less than waist-high water
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w15a" – Minecraft.net, April 11, 2018