Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
April 5, 2018
- Added sea pickles
- Changed the names for coral and its variants
- Coral is now called "coral block"
- Dead coral is now called "dead coral block"
- Coral plants are now called "coral"
- "blue" coral is now called "tube" coral
- "pink" coral is now called "brain" coral
- "purple" coral is now called "bubble" coral
- "red" coral is now called "fire" coral
- "yellow" coral is now called "horn" coral
- New coral fan textures, except for the fire coral fan.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-97952 – Enderdragon does not have a radii option
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121715 – "Create new world" screen shows an alias command (xp)
- MC-124923 – Smelting a cactus to produce cactus green doesn't work
- MC-125212 – Waterlogged blocks turn into air when broken, rather than water
- MC-125252 – Phantoms get stuck in the ground
- MC-126957 – Certain blocks remove water when placed in it, even if "waterloggable"
- MC-127242 – Drowned causes crashes (ticking entity)
- From the previous development version
- MC-127911 – F3 does not work
- MC-127915 – Levitation has been replaced by slow falling
- MC-127916 – Trident with riptide enchantment disappears when thrown in survival
- MC-127960 – Description of "A Throwaway Joke" advancement has capitalization mistake
- MC-127973 – "A Furious Cocktail" and "How Did We Get Here" advancements not updated
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w14a" – Minecraft.net, April 5, 2018