As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 18w14b
(Redirected from 18w14b)
April 5, 2018
- Generate in warm oceans, especially around coral reefs.
- Up to 4 of them can be placed on a block.
- Each one adds 3 to the light level, but only when placed underwater.
- Can be smelted into lime dye.
- Changed the names for coral and its variants:
- "Coral" is now called "Coral Block".
- "Dead Coral" ia now called "Dead Coral Block".
- "Coral Plants" are now called "Coral".
- "Blue" coral is now called "Tube" coral.
- "Pink" coral is now called "Brain" coral.
- "Purple" coral is now called "Bubble" coral.
- "Red" coral is now called "Fire" coral.
- "Yellow" coral is now called "Horn" coral.
- New coral fan textures, except for the fire coral fan.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-97952 – Enderdragon does not have a radii option
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121715 – "Create new world" screen shows an alias command (xp)
- MC-124923 – Smelting a cactus to produce cactus green doesn't work
- MC-125212 – Waterlogged blocks turn into air when broken, rather than water
- MC-125252 – Phantoms get stuck in the ground
- MC-126957 – Certain blocks remove water when placed in it, even if "waterloggable"
- MC-127242 – Drowned causes crashes (ticking entity)
- From the previous development version
- MC-127911 – F3 does not work
- MC-127915 – Levitation has been replaced by slow falling
- MC-127916 – Trident with riptide enchantment disappears when thrown in survival
- MC-127960 – Description of "A Throwaway Joke" advancement has capitalization mistake
- MC-127973 – "A Furious Cocktail" and "How Did We Get Here" advancements not updated
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w14b" – Minecraft.net, April 5, 2018