From Minecraft Wiki
March 13, 2018
- F3+C will now copy your current location to clipboard
- Added coral fans
- Doesn't generate naturally yet.
- Can be placed underwater on the side of blocks.
- Added drowned
- Spawn in all oceans and rivers.
- Zombies will morph into drowned after a while if they are in water.
- Drowned can spawn with tridents, allowing you to get them in survival.
- Do not float, but can swim.
- All drowned have a melee attack, and ones with tridents have a ranged attack
- Like zombies, drowned will attack baby turtles and stomp on and destroy turtle eggs
- World generation
- Added shipwrecks
- Can be found in oceans and beaches.
- Contain 1–3 loot chests containing different types of loot depending on the ship.
- Can generate upright, sideways or upside down.
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-8220 – Water/lava bucket can be used to destroy ladders
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-125030 – Game crashes while creating a superflat world with biome_1 tag and Classic Flat
- MC-125110 – Cave spider spawners occasionally fail to generate
- MC-125230 – Teleport while flying / rubberbanding
- MC-125480 – When swimming on slabs the player model keeps changing between walking and swimming
- MC-126767 – Spawn eggs no longer randomize spawned mob
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w11a" – Minecraft.net, March 13, 2018