From Minecraft Wiki
March 9, 2018
- World generation
- Coral reefs
- Water physics.
- Big optimizations to how clouds are rendered.
- Shulker boxes can now be undyed using a cauldron.
- The water level in the cauldron will decrease by 1.
- Phantoms now burn in sunlight and no longer despawn during daytime.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-7882 – Cloud corners not connected
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-125829 – Tamed wolves teleport into kelp under water
- MC-125869 – A non-source water block above a non-source water block converts to a source block when horizontally adjacent to two other source blocks
- MC-126096 – New water vision makes lighting flash when swimming on surface after swimming underwater
- MC-126123 – Water visibility changes when near surface
- MC-126297 – Lava does not always turn down to obsidian when mining magma block
- From the previous development version
- MC-126912 – Flowing water can create source blocks
- MC-126914 – Sponge deletes waterlogged blocks
- MC-126920 – Water does not flow down blocks properly
- MC-126927 – Waterlogged water goes through Stairs
- MC-126936 – Fishing bobber sinking as soon as it is cast
- MC-126944 – Boats sink in water
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w10d" – Minecraft.net, March 6, 2018