From Minecraft Wiki
February 21, 2018
- World generation
- Added underwater caves and ravines.
- Magma blocks spawn at the bottom of ocean ravines at lava levels, creating downward bubble columns.
minecraft:warm_deep_ocean(Deep Warm Ocean),
minecraft:lukewarm_deep_ocean(Deep Lukewarm Ocean),
minecraft:cold_deep_ocean(Deep Cold Ocean), and
minecraft:frozen_deep_ocean(Deep Frozen Ocean).
minecraft:frozen_ocean(FrozenOcean) now generates.
- Added a clickable teleport link to the
- Added a new sound effect for squids shooting ink.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-122000 – Items get deleted when the inventory is overflowed by using the recipe book to return items from a crafting table.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-124299 –
/givecommand: Items on ground for a long time not able to pick up
- MC-124948 –
/enchantcan be used by non-ops
- MC-125124 – Crash generating mansion (Exception generating new chunk "Not yet implemented")
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w08a" – Minecraft.net, February 21, 2018