Java Edition 18w07b
(Redirected from 18w07b)
February 15, 2018
- Added the block tag
- Added the block and item tags:
- Reduced upward bubble column item movement speed
- Are now flammable.
- Renamed "Turtle shell piece" to "Scute"
- Breeding now requires sea grass instead of raw cod.
- Oxygen no longer regenerates instantly when the player exits water.
- 15 issues fixed
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-124958 – Fuel item display never stops cycling until the GUI is closed after clicking unavailable smelting recipes
- MC-125014 – Red sand can no longer be smelted to glass
- MC-125213 – Certain crafting recipes don't work in the 2x2 crafting grid
- MC-125271 – Game crash when using the furnace recipe book under certain conditions
- From the previous development version
- MC-125187 – Mobs spawn in underwater plants
- MC-125190 – Kelp and Sea Grass can generate on the top layer of water where it cannot survive
- MC-125202 – Seaweed is breathable
- MC-125225 – Texture of fishing rod hook / bobber is wrong
- MC-125249 – Entities fall into water plants
- MC-125303 – Turtle eggs connect to fences, walls, iron bars and glass panes
- MC-125368 – Sea grass can be bonemealed in locations it can't survive as tall sea grass
- MC-125401 – Turtles lay eggs underwater
- MC-125413 – Dried kelp block do not burn when set on fire
- MC-125416 – Turtle Master Name Bug
- MC-125431 – Kelp spawning in water only 1 high
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w07a" – Minecraft.net, February 15, 2018