From Minecraft Wiki
January 31, 2018
- New command
/bossbar create <id> <name>will create a boss bar.
idis used to target the boss bar and is in the form
namespace:name, for example:
foo:bar. If no
namespaceis specified it defaults to
nameis the display name of the boss bar and only accepts a JSON text component.
/bossbar set <id> name <name>will change the display name of the boss bar.
/bossbar set <id> color (blue|green|pink|purple|red|white|yellow)will change the color of the text (if no color was specified as part of a text component) and the boss bar, defaults to
/bossbar set <id> style (notched_10|notched_12|notched_20|notched_6|progress)will change the style of the boss bar, defaults to
notchedwill set the amount of segments.
progresswill set the amount of segments to 1.
/bossbar set <id> value <value>will change the current value of the boss bar, defaults to
/bossbar set <id> max <max>will change the maximum value of the boss bar, defaults to
/bossbar set <id> visible <visible>will change the visibility of the boss bar, defaults to
/bossbar set <id> players <players>will change which players can see the boss bar, defaults to none.
/bossbar remove <id>will remove the boss bar.
/bossbar listwill display a list of created boss bars.
/bossbar get <id> (max|players|value|visible)will return the requested setting as a
resultof the command.
/execute store (result|success) bossbar <id> (value|max) <chained command>
- Will store the
successin the boss bar's
- Will store the
- Basic entity selector suggestions in the command UI.
- A warning now is logged for ambiguous commands.
- Updated translations.
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-2399 – Transparent blocks visually use the brighter light level that they are next to
- MC-4923 – Flint and steel and fire charges can place fire at invalid positions
- MC-5037 – Riding a pig / horse with a cape causes it to not behave as expected
- MC-8471 – Blocks cannot be placed on a block you are next to
- MC-55710 – Relative tp from a vehicle applies dismount offset
- MC-57332 – Number arguments in command have all int limitation
- MC-58556 – Breaking a block being moved by a piston creates missing texture particles
- MC-60117 – Upper slabs can't be placed when standing on a lower slab 2 blocks below
- MC-64919 – You can place a block through T-intersection glass panes, iron bars and fences when standing inside of hitbox
- MC-65774 – Landing particles not showing when land on skulls
- MC-88674 – Growing cactus placed on blocks other than (red) sand drops two cacti instead of breaking
- MC-89634 – Spreadplayers favours the negative coordinates
- MC-105591 – Flint and Steel loses durability and fire charge is used up even if no fire was placed
- MC-120296 – F3 + T doesn't reload the data in
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-123460 – JSON parsing exceptions thrown during parsing of pack.mcmeta of data and resource packs are not caught properly
- MC-124048 – Tab completing advancement (any?) key with trailing space errors
- MC-124056 – The members/target/targets argument of
/teamdoes not tab-complete player names
- From the previous development version
- MC-124360 – OS locale is used for
/data getfeedback text when specifying the scale argument
- MC-124379 – datapacks load functions unreliably
- MC-124384 – Trigger objectives are enabled by default
- MC-124499 – Missing command feedback for successfully triggering trigger
- MC-124616 –
/setidletimeoutsuggests it is in seconds while behaviour is in minutes
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w05a" – Minecraft.net, January 31, 2018