Java Edition 18w03b
(Redirected from 18w03b)
January 17, 2018
- 33 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-12699 – Some PNGs using grayscale or tRNS are processed incorrectly.
- MC-32522 – Confusing error message when targeting a location in an unloaded chunk.
- MC-50795 – CanDestroy and CanPlaceOn can be used with item ID's instead of the names.
- MC-52036 – using testfor in execute command failure.
- MC-55592 – The wildcard * fits into wrong commands without error.
- MC-58809 – Scoreboard teams add "@e" doesn't work correctly.
- MC-69822 – Command help strings and feedback say "player" when entities are applicable as well.
- MC-70010 – Double plants can be placed at and grow at y = 255 resulting in incomplete double plant.
- MC-78780 –
/fillhollow and destroy calculates number of blocks incorrectly.
- MC-78920 – Incorrect
/gamerulesyntax (typing only
/gameruledoesn't return any error).
- MC-86321 – Scoreboard players tag won't autofill/tab-complete tag argument.
- MC-89428 – Rails update other rails before checking if they are in a valid location when moved by pistons.
- MC-93908 – Fireball only flies in 1 direction when hitting it by bow/snowball while running a
- MC-99748 – scoreboard teams join and leave not showing error message for missing player argument in command blocks.
- MC-103744 – Misaligned text in world creation page for Unicode fonts.
- MC-105050 – Some blocks are tracked in statistics/objectives for similar blocks despite having their own space to be tracked.
- MC-105918 – Lose of item on kick while in anvil.
- MC-110863 – Custom name of double chest is not set for both chests and is based on direction.
- MC-113880 – Items of replaceable blocks appear to successfully replace the same block in the world even though they do not.
- MC-113962 – Error message "Entity ... cannot be found" is shown when multiple entities match selector but only a single entity is expected.
- MC-114243 – clone command syntax help is missing filtered case.
- MC-115270 – Can use
/publishto host multiple LAN worlds.
- MC-115913 – Attempting to fill an area with blocks consisting of multiple parts causes an unknown error.
- MC-116758 – Enter/exit nether, server reports: <player> moved too quickly.
- MC-118019 –
/executedoes not center absolute horizontal integer coordinates on block.
- MC-118037 – commandBlockOutput = false does not show command feedback of commands executed for player.
- MC-119741 – Relative directions in teleport are relative to player targets rather than executer.
- MC-121233 – Tab-completing a function name (with a ton of available functions) kicks the player.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121640 – Fullscreen size change feature doesn't work properly.
- MC-122883 – Game crash when players suicide or kill other players:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity.
- MC-123898 – When using zipped data packs, functions are not recognized in function tags.
- From the previous development version
- MC-124348 – Using data get to get an element of a string array says the tag doesn't exist.
- MC-124349 – < <= = >= > all give syntax errors in "execute if/unless score".
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w03a" – Minecraft.net, January 17, 2018