From Minecraft Wiki
January 10, 2018
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added the new block tag
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Changed translation files from
.json ("key": "value").
- Now supports newlines.
- Errors during a command are now a nicer error message (with a tool tip for more info).
/teleporthas been simplified a bit, to avoid ambiguity.
/teleport <entity>doesn't allow rotation or facing, will teleport you to the entity.
/teleport <x y z>doesn't allow rotation or facing, will teleport you to the position.
/teleport <victim> <entity>doesn't allow rotation or facing, will teleport victim to entity.
/teleport <victim> <x y z> [yRot xRot]will teleport you to that position with optional rotation.
/teleport <victim> <x y z> facing [xFacing yFacing zFacing]will teleport you to that position facing another position.
/teleport <victim> <x y z> facing entity <entityFacing> [feet|eyes]will teleport you to that position facing an entity's feet or eyes (default feet).
- Teleporting to an entity in another dimension is now allowed.
- Added new sub-commands to
/executeto allow for more control over commands.
facing <x y z>will run the command as though the executor is facing
x y z.
facing entity <entity> (eyes|feet)will run the command as though the executor is facing the entity's eyes or feet.
offset <x y z>has been renamed to
positioned x y z.
positioned as <entity>will change the command position (x y z) but nothing else.
rotated as <entity>or
rotated y xwill run the command as though the executor is rotated in that direction.
in (overworld|the_end|the_nether)will run the command as though it's in that dimension.
at <entity>will change the dimension, position and rotation of the command to match that entity.
(if|unless) score <name> <objective> matches <range>will test for a score in a range (ie
anchored (feet|eyes)will make the rest of this command use feet or eyes for ^ ^ ^ coordinates or facing commands.
- Server commands (functions, console, rcon) now run from world spawn in the Overworld, instead of at
- Paintings now use a namespaced ID for their motive.
- Bobbers created by fishing rods got an entity ID,
- This ID can only be used for testing, summoning is not possible.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 21 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-68446 – Some entities have missing translations string in the lang files
- MC-73207 – Minecraft server list displays "Can't connect to server" on startup
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121662 – Unhandled exceptions in commands just dump the exception into chat, without the "unknown error" message
- MC-122579 – All COLOR_wall_banners are missing translation keys
- MC-122608 – Minecraft crashes when typing in a block-related command in front of an entity
- MC-122610 – Giving 0 of any item results in the chat message saying that you got 0 air
- MC-122893 – "
at" does not change the dimension of execution
- MC-122956 – Function paths with invalid characters results in game freezing
- MC-123104 – '
/scoreboard players reset' removes name from sidebar of different objective
- From the previous development version
- MC-123764 – Single player menu world version not displaying correctly
- MC-123771 – Server crashes when an item frame with a map is loaded, and no player has that map in their inventory
- MC-123774 – You cannot test for names with name= anymore
- MC-123782 – Game crashes if an item has a name that's invalid json
- MC-123818 –
/teleport <player> facing <entity>doesn't work if the entity is not rendered, unlike other
- MC-123832 – Crash reports output TextComponent object for entity names rather than its text
- MC-123833 – Connect/Disconnect messages output TextComponent object rather than the player's name
- MC-123891 – NullPointerException on empty TextComponent
- MC-123932 – You cannot open locked containers with the Lock nbt anymore
- MC-123943 – Clicking a player's name in chat dumps raw TextComponent
- MC-123974 – Command List DataProvider incorrectly labeled as "Item List"
- MC-124051 – Varieties of
/teleportcreate ambiguities for tab
References[edit | edit source]
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w02a" – Minecraft.net, January 10, 2018