January 3, 2018
/teleport [<targets>] (<location>|<destination>) facing (<facingEntity>|<facingLocation>)
- Will rotate an entity to face either an entity or a location.
set_namefunction to loot tables.
- Functions tagged in
minecraft:loadwill now run once after a (re)load.
- Added the new block tag
- Added a death message for when a mob or player causes another player to die in the void.
- "Player didn't want to live in the same world as Player/Mob"
- Changed all custom names (blocks, items, entities, block entities) to translatable text components.
- Removed the
LocNametag. Instead of
- Removed the
Ownernbt keys of item entities are no longer strings but are instead compounds with two longs named
ownernbt keys of snowballs, eggs and ender pearls are no longer strings but are instead compounds with two longs named
- Crash reports now list what data packs are enabled.
- Data generators are now exposed, you can get a dump of all blocks/items/commands/etc from the game without opening it up.
- 60 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-2340 – Redstone torches schedule updates when they should not, causing unreliable timings.
- MC-9194 – A Comparator can lock a Repeater, but the Repeater doesn't look like it is locked
- MC-64836 – Mobs "control" the minecart they are riding
- MC-71401 – Tab list ignores initial display name of players
- MC-72943 – Game freeze after closing an "Open to LAN" single player world
- MC-92255 – Singleplayer freezes instead of kicking a player
- MC-112693 – Scoreboard team colors use raw § formatting instead of text components
- MC-112742 – Name of unnamed villager is rendered with TeamColor instead of prefix and suffix of scoreboard team
- MC-112743 – Glowing outline and spectator GUI use prefix color instead of TeamColor
- MC-115059 – Narrator reads scoreboard team color codes in player names
- MC-121719 – Enchantment GUI's book opening and closing animation is rendered at approximatly 20fps, even if actual framerate is higher
- MC-121884 – Server->Client custom payload packets can leak resources
- MC-122053 – Mouse wheel/touchpad scroll amount is ignored
- MC-123708 – clearCustomName() and hasDisplayName() inconsistent
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121331 – Client crashes when minimizing game while server disconnect window is displayed
- MC-121379 – Functions, advancements and loot tables allow other filetypes than .mcfunction and .json
- MC-121827 – Selectors and scoreboards not working for signs (works correctly for books,
- MC-121842 – In a LAN world, all OP players can use commands, but the UI and autocompletion are only accessible by the host player
- MC-121897 – Gaps in an animation's used frames throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- MC-121913 – Log files are HUGE (5GB) because Brigadier also logs errors continuously.
- MC-121934 – execute sub-commands only run (for each entity), if the next sub-command runs at least one command for each entity
- MC-122057 –
- MC-122118 –
/tp @s ~ ~ ~acts like an absolute teleport, killing all momentum
- MC-122188 – Vanilla structure files aren’t updated yet causing missing/wrong blocks
- MC-122270 – Pushing blocks with connections doesn't update them
- MC-122272 – Game crashes when I start a new world
- MC-122409 – You can't open Chests under Leaves / Glowstone / Sea lantern / Ice / Frosted ice
- MC-122431 – '
/scoreboard players get' shows message with '%s' when no score is set
- MC-122487 – Randomized blockstates do not apply full models
- MC-122493 – Boats fall through blocks when slightly intersecting with water
- MC-122503 –
/tellrawscore component with fake players returns "No entity was found"
- MC-122609 – '
/scoreboard players reset * objective' does not work
- MC-122724 – Blockstates not working properly with two model options
- MC-122782 – Orange and Yellow Terracotta Animations do not function in 17w48a (1.13 snapshot)
- MC-122828 – 32768 is specified as the maximum allowed area size for the fill command, but is not allowed
- MC-122897 – Overwriting structure containing signs InvalidArgumentException
- MC-122915 – The default block/item tags aren't in the tab-completion list
- MC-123039 – Hitting a key in the creative mode inventory search resets scrollbar
- MC-123067 – Wall-mounted banners / skulls are treated as full blocks
- MC-123110 – Bowl can't be used in furnace as fuel
- From the previous development version
- MC-123117 – Strange lighting by slabs / stairs / grass path / farmland
- MC-123131 – Hopper and hopper minecart item pickup area too small/low
- MC-123135 – Standing on half block / stairs / grass path / farmland gives "cave effect" to sky
- MC-123138 – Placing double-grass on the lower half of a double-grass block removes the upper half
- MC-123159 – Gravity-affected blocks, such as sand, do not fall when the block underneath them is pulled by a piston
- MC-123162 – Placing a grass path under a block makes the block disappear
- MC-123168 – advanced tooltips hide map numbers
- MC-123183 – Cannot eat plantable items when looking at blocks
- MC-123184 – "Pick Block" on empty flower pots does nothing
- MC-123222 – Item frames can be placed below Y=0
- MC-123304 – "Ticking block entity" NullPointerException Game crash 64 Pistons in 1 chunk
- MC-123305 – JSON text throws syntax error when JSON is more than 1024 characters long
- MC-123322 – Structures placed by structure blocks do not update connecting blocks on the outside or inside of the structure
- MC-123331 – '
/execute if/unless score' sets the score to 0 if unset
- MC-123360 –
/teleporttries to center-correct the y-axis
- MC-123388 – "
/execute store" on "
double" data types uses only '
float' rather than '
double' precision in intermediate scale calculation
- MC-123401 – In commands, block states are attempted to be read after the end of the previous value
- MC-123459 – Error when reading pack.mcmeta of data or resource packs shows default string representation
- MC-123562 – Replacing vanilla data (except for tags) simply doesn't work on Apple devices.
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w01a" – Minecraft.net, January 3, 2018