Java Edition 17w49b
(Redirected from 17w49b)
December 7, 2017
- Added tags for functions.
- Functions tagged in
minecraft:tickwill run every tick at the beginning of the tick.
- Functions tagged in
- Added block and item tags for
stone_bricksto the vanilla data pack.
- Added a block tag for
flower_potsto the vanilla data pack.
- When overriding a tag, you now append instead of replacing.
- Advancement item predicates now support item
- Removed the
gameLoopFunctiongamerule in favor of functions tagged in
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-3794 – Chest direction placing glitch
- MC-32539 – You can write on both the server name and the server address input field at the same time
- MC-65983 – Mouse cursor moves off-window when accessing inventory (or item contents)
- MC-109799 – Observer don't power when update and push by piston at the same time
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122711 – Piston leave their head behind
- MC-122725 – Unable to duplicate banners in crafting table
- MC-122889 – The name of the chiseled sandstone recipe is cut_sandstone, not chiseled_sandstone
- MC-122931 – Frost walker freezes all water, even if there are mobs in the water
- From the previous development version
- MC-122910 – New block/item tags don't work in commands
- MC-122914 – The texture of the lava and water is invisible when there is a block above
- MC-122916 – team color commands don't work properly
- MC-122918 – Log crafting recipes produce one plank
- MC-122924 – Wrong crafting recipe output for granite and andesite
- MC-122925 – Opening spectator menu crashes the client
- MC-122935 – hang on 'waiting for chunk' and/or fatal background exceptions when teleporting to new chunks in a busy gameloop
- MC-122964 – Game crashes when pistons push concrete powder next to water
- MC-123044 – The recipe for cobblestone stairs is named "stone_stairs.json" instead of "cobblestone_stairs.json".
- Private issues
- MC-21073 – Private issue
- MC-59509 – Private issue
- MC-100579 – Pistons do not account for block updates triggered by blocks broken by the extending piston when placing moved blocks, resulting in duplication issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w49a" – Minecraft.net, December 6, 2017