Java Edition 17w48a
(Redirected from 17w48a)
November 27, 2017
- Tweaks to the command suggestion UI.
- Reworked tab-completion for coordinates.
- Custom recipes are now loaded from data packs in
- Turning off the
vanilladata pack will also remove all recipes.
- Death messages
- Added death message for when the player is blown up by a bed in the nether or end.
- "Player was killed by [Intentional Game Design]".
- Clicking on "[Intentional Game Design]" opens a link to .
- "Player was killed by [Intentional Game Design]".
- Changed format number to
4, due to The "Flattening".
- 58 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-1685 – Unable to write in a new blank book and quill after renaming it in an anvil.
- MC-1875 – Snow layers don't drop themselves when harvested with a silk touch tool.
- MC-4438 – Items dropped on unburnable blocks turn invisible when trying to ignite the block.
- MC-4581 – Fishing rod bobbers can go through nether/end portals, but disappear.
- MC-4923 – Flint and steel and fire charges can place fire at invalid positions.
- MC-5024 – Reticle/Crosshair not centered on the screen.
- MC-5037 – Riding a pig/horse with a cape causes it to not behave as expected.
- MC-5305 – Burning arrows in ground are not extinguished by rain.
- MC-11138 – Creative inventory GUI border are considered as exterior to the inventory.
- MC-31346 – When the player lights a cobblestone wall, it turns into a corner piece for a second.
- MC-75279 – Cape physics while sprint-flying.
- MC-77570 – "And" doesn't get translated when listing entities.
- MC-86980 – Placing some blocks at position and side of any replaceable block isn't possible.
- MC-88230 – When feeding a tamed horse or llama with a golden apple/carrot or hay bale, the cursor moves to the right.
- MC-115123 – Parrots keep moving their legs even if they are on shoulders.
- MC-118408 – Torches and redstone torches cannot be placed on top of a jack o'lantern but can be placed on pumpkin.
- MC-122195 – Collision box of cauldron and ender portal frame with ender eye inside is slightly wrong.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121379 – Functions, advancements and loot tables allow other filetypes than .mcfunction and .json.
- MC-121638 – Anvil renaming only works client-side.
- MC-121664 – Unable to tab-complete coordinates.
- MC-121713 – Players can't press right-click groups in the recipe book.
- MC-121781 – execute if block doesn't work when used alone.
- MC-122147 – Acacia fences, fence gates, and pressure plates are stored after dark oak ones in creative inventory.
- MC-122182 – Inconsistent behavior of autocomplete.
- MC-122211 – Boat jitters when the player turn.
- MC-122274 – Can't ride saddled pigs.
- MC-122305 – Cullface on the tops and bottoms of glass panes causes crashing.
- MC-122414 – Pumpkin pie can be crafted with carved pumpkins.
- MC-122472 – Fence gates lose pixels, when connected with a fence.
- From the previous development version
- MC-122313 – Tuning a note block with a block on top emits particle and sound.
- MC-122315 –
/setblock"forces" player to provide a block state for certain blocks.
- MC-122319 – Banners are not stackable.
- MC-122322 – Short-pulsed sticky piston pushing a block creates second arm.
- MC-122324 – Particles cause frame rate to drop significantly.
- MC-122325 – Difficult to place a block on top of hoppers and cauldrons.
- MC-122336 – Shields are unaligned to player.
- MC-122340 – Spawn egg the spawning destination is one block higher than the original.
- MC-122347 – Can't open shulker boxes or chests on LAN world.
- MC-122350 – Crafting a lime or magenta banner makes wool instead.
- MC-122363 – Wooden pressure plates and buttons aren't grouped in the recipe book.
- MC-122365 – Recipes for cut sandstone and chiseled sandstone are reversed.
- MC-122367 – Lily pads can't be placed when blocks are highlighted.
- MC-122370 – Rain sound does not play.
- MC-122373 – Skeleton killing a creeper crashes the game.
- MC-122379 – Dyed sheep drop their original wool color.
- MC-122382 – Sugar cane replaces blocks when growing.
- MC-122430 – Left click with debug stick while shifting does not show property for blocks with only one property.
- MC-122440 – Bone blocks under note blocks don't make correct sound.
- MC-122450 – Command argument completion suggestion does not appear when not using minecraft namespace prefix.
- MC-122453 – Attached melon and pumpkin stems do not break when farmland below is trampled.
- MC-122456 – Players can fall through end portal frames.
- MC-122487 – Randomized blockstates do not apply full models.
- MC-122495 – Cancelling backup screen using ESC opens main menu.
- MC-122496 – Missing cancel button on backup screen.
- MC-122497 – Pressing ESC while opening world shows main menu for short amount of time.
- MC-122501 – Redstone and sugar canes items use the block translation instead of their item translation.
- MC-122570 – New trapdoor recipes not showing.
- MC-122577 – Mobs get stuck in the cauldron.
Video made by slicedlime:
- Unlike most of the first-of-the-week snapshots up to this point, this was released on a Monday instead of Wednesday.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w48a" – Minecraft.net, November 27, 2017