Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
November 23, 2017
- Bark can now be crafted.
- 37 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-19966 – Fully grown pumpkin stems attach to pumpkin, even if another stem is already attached
- MC-33710 – Snow & Iron Golem, Ender Dragon, Illusioner, Giant, and Wither not in Mob statistics
- MC-69880 –
/effectreturns "cannot be found" for invalid entities
- MC-73344 – "Moss Stone" is name incorrectly, it should be called "Mossy Cobblestone"
- MC-74703 – Redstone Ore does not produce particles on bottom side if not at height 0
- MC-77600 – Command block pick block with NBT and sendCommandFeedback is bugged
- MC-90072 – Witch in boat can't throw splash potion
- MC-99342 – Private bytes (RAM usage) rising drastically when game window is minimized
- MC-107145 – Entity kill stat objectives using old/incorrect entity names
- MC-116254 – Players in Adventure mode can use some items even without CanPlaceOn tag
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121630 – Shift-Clicking Destroy Item button doesn't clear inventory
- MC-121701 – Pressing escape when sleeping in bed doesn't exit the bed
- From the previous development version
- MC-122140 – Server list broken
- MC-122142 – "powered" blockstate is named "powerered" for all trapdoors
- MC-122145 – Non-colored terracotta is still named "minecraft:hardened_clay"
- MC-122158 – Extended sticky piston base model is incorrect
- MC-122163 – Double plants drop their item twice when the support block is destroyed
- MC-122165 – Sticky pistons destroy their head when retracted (displays particles and plays sound)
- MC-122175 – Not-full-block's particles are very laggy
- MC-122178 – Two high flowers spawning in place of two high grass in new worlds
- MC-122180 – Uncarved Pumpkins create Jack-o-Lanterns
- MC-122186 – Throwing item stacks causes only one item to appear
- MC-122191 – Natural generated sand and gravel do not update
- MC-122192 – Noteblock always places as powered=true until given a block update
- MC-122193 – Trapdoors, doors, and fence gates make no sound and open when shift-clicking them with a block that you cannot place
- MC-122203 – Any saved toolbars and spawn eggs aren't affected by upgrade paths, saved items removed
- MC-122207 – With the new IDs, some advancements icons show the wrong block/item
- MC-122217 – Unlocalized strings on the second customizing page of world type "Customized"
- MC-122228 – Opening a double (trapped) chest plays the open and close sound twice
- MC-122233 – Spruce, birch, jungle, acacia, and dark oak trapdoors cannot be crafted
- MC-122235 – Nether portal blocks do not generate correctly
- MC-122242 – Shulker box doesn't display the block behind.
- MC-122255 – Changed piston behaviour towards Marker-true armor stands in 17w47a
- MC-122264 – Creating floating piston heads with redstone blocks
- MC-122268 – Uncarved pumpkin block appears rotated in hand
- MC-122286 – Farmland doesn't always turn to dirt
- MC-122287 – Porus side of Red Mushroom Doesn't Show
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w47a" – Minecraft.net, November 23, 2017