From Minecraft Wiki
November 15, 2017
- A command to control loaded data packs.
- Has the following subcommands:
enable <name>- will enable the specific pack.
disable <name>- will disable the specific pack.
list [available|enabled]- will list all data packs, or only the available/enabled ones. Hovering over the data packs in this list will show their description defined in their pack.mcmeta.
- Data packs are enabled by default, but if you disable it you can re-enable it with these commands:
enable <name>- will enable the specific pack, putting it in its default position.
enable <name> first- will enable the specific pack, putting it before any other pack (lowest priority)
enable <name> last- will enable the specific pack, putting it after any other pack (highest priority)
enable <name> before <existing>- will enable the specific pack, putting it before (lower priority) <existing> pack
enable <name> after <existing>- will enable the specific pack, putting it after (higher priority) <existing> pack
- The horse model has been slightly tweaked.
- The snout is located one pixel higher and the back legs were moved by 1.5 pixels back.
- Command UI
- A new prototype for the command UI.
- Now works in multiplayer.
- 21 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-10880 – Comma or other symbol after @ selector does not work with command blocks
- MC-76044 – randomTickSpeed, spawnRadius, maxEntityCramming and maxCommandChainLength accept non-integer value
- MC-88481 – '
/worldborder set' allows small decimal numbers but does not display them correctly in chat
- MC-99434 –
/worldborder damagecommand not giving any feedback with invalid argument
- MC-107359 – You can replace loot tables and advancements, but not structure files
- MC-110566 – Failed
/scoreboard players operationcan still give a score of 0
- MC-117191 – Tab-completion list doesn't change when moving cursor with mouse
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121645 – Commands aliases do not display syntax help/tab complete correctly
- MC-121658 – Starting a LAN with cheats enabled doesn't enable cheats for the initial player
- MC-121684 – New command menu blocks entire screen
- MC-121690 – Not providing block states will make the game test for the defaults, instead of ignore the states
- MC-121691 –
/teleportwith rotation does not work
- MC-121694 – Mobs summoned using
/summonhave no weapons
- MC-121754 –
/bandoes not kick banned player anymore
- MC-121756 – Trying to add a scoreboard objective with already used name shows wrong error
- MC-121791 – Exceptions in the gameLoopFunction crash the server
- MC-121810 – Command errors in chat are not red anymore
- From the previous development version
- MC-121838 – Tab doesn't insert anything if there are multiple options
- MC-121841 – Command suggestion list doesn't update for partial words
- MC-121848 – Command Suggestions' Background is not transparent
- MC-121948 – The problem with the show commands
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w46a" – Minecraft.net, November 15, 2017