The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 17w46a
November 15, 2017
- A command to control loaded data packs.
- Has the following subcommands:
enable <name>- will enable the specific pack.
disable <name>- will disable the specific pack.
list [available|enabled]- will list all data packs, or only the available/enabled ones. Hovering over the data packs in this list will show their description defined in their pack.mcmeta.
- Data packs are enabled by default, but if the player have disabled it they can re-enable it with these commands:
enable <name>- will enable the specific pack, putting it in its default position.
enable <name> first- will enable the specific pack, putting it before any other pack (lowest priority).
enable <name> last- will enable the specific pack, putting it after any other pack (highest priority).
enable <name> before <existing>- will enable the specific pack, putting it before (lower priority) <existing> pack.
enable <name> after <existing>- will enable the specific pack, putting it after (higher priority) <existing> pack.
- The horse model has been slightly tweaked.
- The snout is located one pixel higher and the back legs were moved by 1.5 pixels back.
- Command UI
- A new prototype for the command UI.
- Now works in multiplayer.
- 21 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-10880 – Comma or other symbols after @ selector does not work with command blocks.
- MC-76044 – randomTickSpeed, spawnRadius, maxEntityCramming and maxCommandChainLength accept non-integer value.
- MC-88481 – '
/worldborder set' allows small decimal numbers but does not display them correctly in chat.
- MC-99434 –
/worldborder damagecommand not giving any feedback with an invalid argument.
- MC-107359 – You can replace loot tables and advancements, but not structure files.
- MC-110566 – Failed
/scoreboard players operationcan still give a score of 0.
- MC-117191 – Tab-completion list doesn't change when moving cursor with mouse.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121645 – Commands aliases do not display syntax help/tab-complete correctly.
- MC-121658 – Starting a LAN with cheats enabled doesn't enable cheats for the initial player.
- MC-121684 – New command menu blocks entire screen.
- MC-121690 – Not providing block states will make the game test for the defaults, instead of ignoring the states.
- MC-121691 –
/teleportwith rotation does not work.
- MC-121694 – Mobs summoned using
/summonhave no weapons.
- MC-121754 –
/bandoes not kick banned player anymore.
- MC-121756 – Trying to add a scoreboard objective with already used name shows wrong error.
- MC-121791 – Exceptions in the gameLoopFunction crash the server.
- MC-121810 – Command errors in chat are not red anymore.
- From the previous development version
- MC-121838 – Tab doesn't insert anything if there are multiple options.
- MC-121841 – Command suggestion list doesn't update for partial words.
- MC-121848 – Command Suggestions' Background is not transparent.
- MC-121948 – The problem with the show commands.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w46a" – Minecraft.net, November 15, 2017