As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 17w13b
(Redirected from 17w13b)
March 31, 2017
- Added gray-yellow parrot, resembling a cockatiel.
- 13 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MC-114878 – Crash:
Initializing game - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library
- MC-114881 – Some entity block models do not render.
- MC-114883 – No recipes unlocking on server.
- MC-114891 – Advancement window is blank when no advancements are unlocked.
- MC-114893 – Parrots being erased from existence if too many are held.
- MC-114909 – Parrots' Eye Level isn't Aligned with their Model's Eyes.
- MC-114933 – Parrots don't Imitate Cave Spiders.
- MC-114936 – Game crashes when trying to use crafting book and items needed are in off-hand or armor slots.
- MC-114937 – Parrots show hearts when clicked with wheat.
- MC-115004 – "Summon the Wither" advancement checks to see if you summoned the ender dragon.
- MC-115026 – Message in the chat: New recipe unlocked for minecraft.
- MC-115098 – Parrots unrestricted spawning causing world to inevitably crash from the number of entities.
- MC-115101 – "full" option for the "inventory_changed" trigger inversely compares stack size.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 17w13b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w13a" – Minecraft.net, March 31, 2017