We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
October 19, 2016
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Now have a
crittag which determines whether the arrow will deal critical hit damage.
- Now do more damage - their attack damage on Easy has been increased from 3 () to 5 (), on Normal 4 () to 9 (), and on Hard 6 () to 13 ().
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 37 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-3367 – Reflecting ghast fireballs is nearly impossible
- MC-12788 – Custom superflat world GUI graphical glitch with chests / ender chests / trapped chests / beacon blocks
- MC-46309 – Command feedback doesn't work with @e and no mobs which match the selector
- MC-46345 – Maps stop updating after going through nether portal / Map update packets ignored by client
- MC-50156 – WitherSkull / fireball disappears at y >~ 256
- MC-58795 – Spectator mode teleportation to team member causes crash
- MC-59144 – A held item replaced by the same kind of item by
/replaceitemdoes not visually update
- MC-64119 –
stat.dropwont increase when player throws items out of his inventory screen
- MC-73205 – FallingSand glitches upwards
- MC-79318 – Double piston extender: sand on top falling in between pistons
- MC-80549 – Slime
/entitydatamotion causing unkillable slime.
- MC-81731 – Dropped items are doubled in Creative, Survival inventory
- MC-86163 – When hostile mobs hit you while blocking with shield, sound of taking damage is not played
- MC-88089 – Two players going down a ladder at the same time makes them stuck or go up
- MC-90175 – Game crashes with exit code -805306369 (out of memory?) when boats are summoned as passenger of a boat that is a passenger of a living entity
- MC-92106 –
ThrownPotionnot using particles from
- MC-95735 – (Splash) harming and healing potion still applys effect even if it's specified not to.
- MC-97360 – Hitting a bed, sign, or banner displays the "Block broken" caption instead of "Block breaking"
- MC-97692 – Boat riding on an entity riding on an entity
- MC-98727 – Standing on a boat starves the player extremely quickly
- MC-99763 –
/helpcommand not suggesting tab completion when executed from other entity
- MC-100260 – Explosion impulse on non-living entities is not attenuated by power, distance, or obstructions
- MC-102986 – Can place Grass Path at "invalid" locations
- MC-105845 – Memory usage graph of server GUI not drawing
- MC-107138 – Shot arrow loses its critical state after reloading
- MC-108253 – Zombie villagers despawn
- MC-108664 – Witches that spawn in witch huts don't have
- MC-108748 – Can't trade with villagers while holding a spawn egg
- From the 1.11 development versions
- MC-108081 – Item name shown in
/givecommand feedback has no
- MC-108351 – No play placed sound and subtitles, when placing blocks on cake
- MC-108405 – Maps Break after leaving the end.
- From the previous development version
- MC-108676 – Skeletons and wither skeletons can spawn anywhere in the Nether
- MC-108685 – The corners of the offhand hotbar slot have transparent textures
- MC-108718 – Illagers and Vexes not randomly looking at player when not aggressed
- MC-108727 – Thorns enchantment has no effect on Vexes
- MC-108729 – When giving yourself items with negative durability, the game crashes.
- MC-108752 – Elder Guardians spawned from spawn egg / command do not have full health