Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
September 20, 2016
|Protocol version number||
- Determines whether the weather will change.
- Defaults to true.
- Defaults to 24
- If one entity tries to push more than 24 other entities, it starts to suffocate. (Note that pushing entities like minecarts also count towards this, although minecarts don't suffocate, mobs or players who push one, do suffocate)
- The death message is suffocated in a wall
- Setting to 0 disables the rule.
- Affects mobs and players only.
- Are now in the Decoration Blocks tab in the Creative inventory rather than the Building Blocks tab.
- Their common drop of raw fish will now be cooked fish if they die while on fire.
- Their rare drops from player kills, which match fishing loot and are sometimes fish, are unaffected.
- Skeleton and zombie horses
- Ink sacs are now caught in stacks of 10 with a weight of 1, rather than in stacks of 1 with a weight of 10.
- Messages can now be 256 characters long instead of 100.
- Invalid selectors (such as
@e[type=creeper], or also
@e[foo=nonexistent]) now generate an error instead of being silently ignored.
- Removed implicit target selectors (such as
- Potions that have missing or invalid potion-effect tags now default to the Uncraftable Potion, which now has no glint, and is now magenta in color.
- This also applies to lingering potions, splash potions and tipped arrows.
- Due to the water bottle without tags being changed to uncraftable potion, the brewing icon is also changed to uncraftable potion in the creative inventory.
- Using pick block will give the player farmland itself instead of dirt.
- 39 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-3841 – Attacking an unsaddled pig while holding a saddle saddles the pig.
- MC-8673 – Players killed by Wither Skeletons are shown to have been killed by a Skeleton
- MC-36927 – Durability of golden swords occasionally dropped by zombie pigmen is not random (always 25).
- MC-46456 – Written books given by command crashes when copied in crafting table if
- MC-61997 – Squids spawn in lava.
- MC-66946 – 2-block tall hitbox on small armor stands.
- MC-67406 – Small armor stands display items differently than normal ones.
- MC-70424 – Baby zombie pigmen's sword is slightly tiled forward.
- MC-80551 – You can place redstone, doors, rails etc. onto 7⁄8 layers of snow.
- MC-86130 – Shields change their base color when damaged & repaired / Crafting different in colors results in damage.
- MC-87159 – Dragon breaks blocks in far-off locations.
- MC-88533 – Marker armorstands cannot properly be tested for with target argument
- MC-89921 – Elytra not rendered on entities/mobs.
- MC-91383 – Horses (now only skeleton horses and zombie horses) drop different amount of loot than before.
- MC-92772 – Saddled pigs don't drop saddle with
- MC-92776 – Ink sacs are fished in stacks of 1 instead of 10.
- MC-93435 – Cobblestone walls are listed in the "Building Blocks" tab.
- MC-93609 – Player is floating above the saddle of a mule.
- MC-93824 – Feeding golden carrot to breed horse works if
InLoveis greater than 0.
- MC-94476 – Killing rabbits with Looting does not give more raw rabbit.
- MC-94947 – Chicken "stepping" sound still works when the chicken is swimming.
- MC-95450 – Villager loot table missing.
- MC-95469 – Middle click / pick block on farmland gives dirt.
- MC-96499 – Boats collide with any entity (arrows, paintings, etc.) even if
Marker:1bis on (armor stand).
- MC-98146 – Marker armor stand does not render in some cases.
- MC-98260 – Water bottles have inconsistent NBT tag depending on how you obtain them.
- MC-99602 – Impossible to detect water bottles filled from the ocean in player's inventory.
- MC-100950 – Boats can travel / remain on the fog of lingering potion / dragon's breath.
- MC-101615 – Silverfish do more damage to players on easy difficulty than on normal difficulty.
- MC-101642 – Iron golem /
VillagerGolemis holding red flower client side 400 ticks too long.
- MC-103339 – Mushroom cows do not path to mycelium, but grass. Causes unintended spawning requirements.
- MC-103726 – Marker armor stands are not saved with structures.
- MC-105071 – Random green/gray dot in anvil GUI.
- MC-106747 – Wither bosses break structure blocks / structure voids.
- MC-106842 – Target selector stops parsing its arguments if an entry is not
- MC-107054 –
lit_furnaceitem model but no item.
- MC-107055 – 2 models for old wooden slab's item
- From the 1.11 development versions
- MC-106485 – Banner applied to a shield doesn't change the shield correctly.
- From the previous development version
- MC-106896 – Crash when using backspace after deleting all the characters in the name of anything with a custom name.
Video made by slicedlime: