September 8, 2016
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Their hitbox now corresponds to their exact visual location on the block (as opposed to always placed in the middle of the block).
- Particles emitted from leaves now use the corresponding color according to the biome.
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-29544 – Particles from falling/landing/sprinting on leaves do not use foliage color
- MC-41270 – Resourcepack's glyph_sizes.bin and some unicode_pages are only loaded on startup
- MC-63010 – Placing a banner and breaking it in Survival causes them to not stack (as they have NBT data)
- MC-71347 – Shift-clicking crafted items increase achievement objective by 2
- MC-83905 – Compass animates incorrectly.
- MC-84519 – Golden apple offhand glitch
- MC-88103 – Clock animates incorrectly / spins at noon
- MC-93493 – Spectators can control horses
- MC-95460 – Compass needle spins only in lower half randomly in the End and Nether.
- MC-96463 – UV mapping in cross.json and tinted_cross.json models is incorrect / south face of crossed textures of saplings, plants, etc. is mirrored
- MC-101120 – Sign items with invalid JSON in
Text1tag are used in creative
- MC-101555 – Resource pack fails to load when the itemframe blockstate is multipart
- MC-105886 – World file names containing brackets will not load packaged resource packs
- MC-106536 – The block model of bone blocks lacks some cullface definitions
- MC-106675 – Command feedback inconsistency.
- MC-106708 – Block model random offset compatibility
- From the 1.11 development versions
- MC-105978 – Lingering potions lose their effect when thrown in Survival mode
- MC-105982 – Placing a sign that was in a stack of 1 causes it to lose its data
- MC-106046 – Lava bucket gets used up in smelting
- MC-106084 – Passengers do not upgrade correctly from old versions
- MC-106314 – Invalid statistic - Don't know what
- MC-106665 – "Pause on lost focus" inconsistent spelling.
- Private issues
- MC-103550 – Malformed ping packet from server crashes client
Video made by slicedlime: