From Minecraft Wiki
August 11, 2016
Changes[edit | edit source]
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- All rail types' hitbox heights are decreased from a full block to a half block.
Commands[edit | edit source]
/titlecan now display text in the action bar position.
Mobs[edit | edit source]
- Green-robed villager
- Re-added this entity as
Profession:5; its name is shown in the trading GUI as "Nitwit".
- Spawns naturally in villages.
- When spawned naturally in a village, or from an egg, it has no trades.
- Green-robed zombie villager
- Re-added this entity as
- Spawns naturally anywhere zombie villager spawn.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 34 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-2188 – Item gets used when right clicking on a saddled pig
- MC-19033 – Pig with a saddle loses name and you get the name tag back when chunk the pig is in gets unloaded
- MC-30790 – particle blast on landing based on fall distance rather than fall speed
- MC-34943 –
/summon-ing a villager without a "
Count" tag allows the trade, but does not take the item
- MC-71367 – Shift-clicking two slots of same item into anvil results in client-side stack of zero in inventory
- MC-75290 – Transferring lapis lazuli into the enchanting GUI can leave you a stack of zero
- MC-76899 – Dragging items with the middle mouse button causes block count to go negative
- MC-81818 – When resizing the window, you may end up spining around.
- MC-97245 – Boat placement sound uses equipment sound subtitle
- MC-100398 – "
ArmorStandscan be pushed by Pistons (incl. + excl.
- MC-101063 – Invalid item id in villager trading causes client, who tries to trade, to crash
- MC-101608 – Teleporting a Vehicle will Kick off its Passengers
- MC-102248 – Player being killed by Stray shows "@ was shot by Skeleton" death message
- MC-102454 – Generic/green robed (zombie) villagers aren't spawnable.
- MC-102638 – All sloped rail hitbox equivalent to the a complete block
- MC-105862 – Arrows of slowness disapear from inventory
- From the previous development version
- MC-105948 – Selecting a language no longer changes it in-game/crash the game
- MC-105950 – Zombie Villager spawn egg only spawns the farmer zombie villager
- MC-105953 – Minecraft crashes with superflat preset that uses block which does not exist as item (Example: The Void)
- MC-105954 – Game crashes when hit by an entity holding an item without a specified damage value
- MC-105955 – selectors don't accept
minecraft:prefix for entity type, but error message states otherwise
- MC-105956 – Trying to ride donkey/mule from spawn egg crashes the game
- MC-105960 – Entity ID in chat tooltip uses old format (e.g.
- MC-105962 – Achievements for picking up (block) items don't trigger
- MC-105969 –
/summon minecraft:lightning_boltdoes not work
- MC-105970 – Structure Void Blocks Missing Textures When Breaking
- MC-105975 – Incorrect entity translation name in statistics
- MC-105989 – Execute detect stairs stops working after reloading the world
- MC-105990 – Using single lead item in creative mode removes it from inventory
- MC-106002 – ⇧ Shift + double click no longer moves all stacks
- MC-106014 – Crash when a fishing rod bobber goes in a nether portal
- MC-106016 – When you put armor on an armor stand, you cannot get the armor off the stand
- MC-106035 – Client Deletes MC Assets
- MC-106036 – Dispensing a pumpkin or a wither skull will crash the game
References[edit | edit source]