From Minecraft Wiki
November 20, 2015
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Now drops when broken with shears, Silk Touch is no longer required.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 19 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-2102 – Mobs spawning inside leaves
- MC-4743 – Survival inventory not showing picked up items in creative
- MC-16501 – Some Doors in villages are backwards
- MC-17539 –
/spreadplayerscommand doesn't teleport players out of minecarts.
- MC-29294 – Puppies' heads are not centered on their bodies
- MC-29853 – Vines sometimes overwrite Jungle tree trunks
- MC-38450 – it's raining so often since 1.7.2
- MC-41215 – Shears durability doesn't decrease on dead bushes
- MC-44904 – Mobs Can Spawn With The Same UUID As Other Mobs In World
- MC-61702 –
/scoreboard"operation" Issues Error
- MC-68265 – Rabbits continue to follow the player even once they are in breeding mode
- MC-72149 – Potion Effects Don't Expire while Spectating Mob
- MC-75217 – Rails no longer have a hitbox when there is a minecart on them
- MC-77311 – Wrong light level through covered ice.
- MC-78025 – Crash when opening beacon with invalid status effect
- MC-78608 – Scoreboard selectors don't work for entities that were unloaded and then reloaded into memory.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-92450 – Teleporting in survival or adventure mode by an active repeating command block to a location that has no supporting blocks under it will kick the player by floating too long
- From the previous development version
- MC-93000 – Skin transparency issues/Skin turns into a transparent skin above y:125 (in/above cloud)
- MC-93001 – Unable to obtain cobwebs
References[edit | edit source]