Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
October 22, 2015
- Subtitles which display sounds for the hard of hearing/deaf.
- Mobs have individualised subtitles, for example “Creeper hissing”.
- "<" or ">" points in the direction the sound is coming from.
- Golden apple will now always be present, and will no longer disappear if the chunk is unloaded before the chest is opened.
- Made the basement walls less uniform
- Elder guardian (but not guardian) drop chances for raw fish or prismarine crystals changed again. Now it's a 50% chance for fish, 33% for crystals, and 16.7% of nothing, with the amount increased by Looting.
- Wither skeletons' coal drop changed to 0–2 coal, incremented as usual with Looting. This is still an increase over 15w42a.
- Squid now drop 0–2 ink sacs (was 1–3), incremented as usual with Looting.
- Undid several other changes from 15w43a:
- Ghasts' drops reverted back to 0–2 gunpowder and 0–1 tears, incremented as usual with Looting.
- Rabbits drop feet again as a rare drop.
- Rabbits' meat drop is no longer affected by Looting.
- Skeletons' drops reverted back to 0–2 arrows and 0–2 bones, incremented as usual with Looting.
- Wither skeletons' bone drop reverted back to 0–2 bones, incremented as usual with Looting.
- Zombie pigmen's drops reverted back to 0–1 rotten flesh and 0–1 gold nuggets, incremented as usual with Looting.
- No longer shows the flowing animation when directly adjacent to glass.
- 9 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-2931 – Boat location desync
- MC-35790 – Stationary water shows flowing animation at the sides of glass blocks
- MC-72878 – Name plate is inside baby villager's head
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-90096 – Dispensers don't dispense all types of boats
- MC-90576 – Frost Walker turns flowing water into frosted ice
- From the previous development version
- MC-91043 –
Packet 0/72 (ia) was larger than I expected, found 19 bytes extra whilst reading packet 72
- MC-91044 – Language selection screen is empty
- MC-91046 – Missing
pack.mcmetaon default resource pack
- MC-91098 – Rabbits doesn't drop rabbit foot