From Minecraft Wiki
September 21, 2015
15w39a is the twenty-sixth snapshot released for 1.9. This development version tweaks the dimensions of some mobs.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Are slightly shorter (1.7 blocks tall rather than 1.8).
- Are slightly taller (1.99 blocks tall rather than 1.95).
- Are slightly smaller (2.4 blocks tall and 0.7 blocks wide rather than 2.535 blocks tall and 0.72 blocks wide).
- Are slightly taller (1.4 blocks tall rather than 1.3).
- Are slightly shorter (2.7 blocks tall rather than 2.9).
- Are slightly smaller (0.8 blocks square rather than 0.95).
- Are slightly taller (1.95 blocks tall rather than 1.8).
- Are slightly taller (0.85 blocks tall rather than 0.8).
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-51987 – Minecart/Activator Dismount Location is Inconsistent in Cardinal Directions.
- MC-52274 – Dismounting does not work to the South, South east, and South west, and is offset in negative quadrants.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-84060 – Trapdoor placement is awkward.
- MC-84335 – Input lag from mouse and WASD controls.
- MC-86391 – Acacia Leaves and Dark Oak Leaves pick block function links errors.
- MC-87658 – Shield patterns offset by 1 pixel.
- From the previous development version
- MC-88929 – Items lost when shift clicking in full container / inventory.
References[edit | edit source]