September 21, 2015
15w39a is the twenty-sixth snapshot released for 1.9. This development version tweaks the dimensions of some mobs.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Are slightly shorter (1.7 blocks tall rather than 1.8).
- Are slightly taller (1.99 blocks tall rather than 1.95).
- Are slightly smaller (2.4 blocks tall and 0.7 blocks wide rather than 2.535 blocks tall and 0.72 blocks wide).
- Are slightly taller (1.4 blocks tall rather than 1.3).
- Are slightly shorter (2.7 blocks tall rather than 2.9).
- Are slightly smaller (0.8 blocks square rather than 0.95).
- Are slightly taller (1.95 blocks tall rather than 1.8).
- Are slightly taller (0.85 blocks tall rather than 0.8).
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-51987 – Minecart/Activator Dismount Location is Inconsistent in Cardinal Directions.
- MC-52274 – Dismounting does not work to the South, South east, and South west, and is offset in negative quadrants.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-84060 – Trapdoor placement is awkward.
- MC-84335 – Input lag from mouse and WASD controls.
- MC-86391 – Acacia Leaves and Dark Oak Leaves pick block function links errors.
- MC-87658 – Shield patterns offset by 1 pixel.
- From the previous development version
- MC-88929 – Items lost when shift clicking in full container / inventory.
Video made by slicedlime: