Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
September 17, 2015
- Splash text
- "doot doot"
- 9 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-88100 – Slime blocks moved by pistons don't move entities (but only set the motion).
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-85730 – When player dies all their Scoreboard Tags are cleared.
- MC-88764 – JSON signs with scoreboard objectives in them regenerate the chunks when the world is reloaded.
- From the previous development version
- MC-88832 – White Banner + Shield = Black Shield.
- MC-88833 – Pistons don't move/bounce entities.
- MC-88843 – Items don't move up when stuck in block.
- MC-88863 – Cobblestone Walls collision box messed up.
- MC-88870 – Flowers hitboxes are too big.
- Private issues