September 4, 2015
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Armor protection is now an attribute (
generic.armor), ranging from 0 (no protection) to 30.
- The player can now edit the offhand slot of mobs via
- The item displays according to the dominant hand of the mob.
- Removed armor durability decreasing defense points.
- Armor defense points are now shown in the tooltip.
- Each command block type now appears as a different color on maps.
- Changed the sharpness calculation from
Level + 0.5 * (Level - 1)to
1 + 0.5 * (Level - 1).
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-78716 – Summoned entities have invalid / wrong dimension tag.
- MC-81586 – Entities duplicate on server when no players are logged in due to fire at the edge of spawn chunks.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-83040 – Two Handed Map Bug: Offhand map doesn't update.
- MC-83841 –
slot.weapon.offhandnot working for mobs.
- MC-86923 – Holes in the Ground.
- MC-87871 – Iron Golem attacks peaceful mobs and player for no reason.
- MC-87878 – End Void does not deal damage to the player / Can't fall into the void.
- From the previous development version
- MC-87916 – Server warning:
Tried to assign a mutable BlockPos to tick data.
- MC-87979 – Hopper:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Starting integrated server.
Video made by slicedlime: