We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
September 2, 2015
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Now produce particles when thrown at an entity.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- 5 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-669 – Failing to place blocks in creative mode causes an animation
- MC-43601 – Hunger is lost when standing in close proximity to mobs /
- MC-67573 – Snowballs and eggs do not produce particles when hitting entities.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-87128 – Minecraft does not create world icon if it is missing
- From the previous development version
- MC-87869 – Crash after stepping off Pressure Plate.