The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 15w36a
September 2, 2015
15w36a is the nineteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.9.
collisionRuleadded as a team rule to the scoreboard.
- It determines whether or not entities can push each other, and whether or not it's team dependent.
- Can no longer be placed by players who are unable to use commands.
- Armor protection calculations have been nerfed:
- No longer reset their AI when hit.
- Due to , all hostile mobs can now draw line of sight through solid blocks in order to track the player.
- Detection range for players wearing their corresponding mob head adjusted to be 50% of the normal range again.
- Sharpness and Protection enchantments have been nerfed.
- Most entities can now be pushed by other entities.
- The exceptions being: items, paintings, ender crystals, areaEffectCloud, item frames and xp orbs.
- These can be overridden for mobs and players through a team rule.
- The same class of entities are now "magnetic" to the fishing rod bobber, and in the case of mobs/players will no longer suffer from knockback or pseudo-damage.
- Optimized memory usage when connected to servers.
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-7980 – Enderman teleportation and behavior irregular.
- MC-59098 – Enderman only make the 'stare' noise as long as the player is close to the enderman.
- MC-64591 – Wither skeletons wield sword incorrectly.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-82955 – Left-hand items render incorrectly on Alex model skins.
- MC-86840 – Armor durability affecting protection is not working right.
- MC-87611 – Chains of conditional command blocks don't work properly.
- From the previous development version
- MC-87759 – Hopper:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Loading entity NBT.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.