Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
August 28, 2015
- 6 issues fixed
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-66376 – Slimes don't obey the
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-87078 – Using a sweep attack sends
lasdjfhlsdhjflsdijto output log
- MC-87194 – Oak and cobblestone stairs placed or generated (NPC villages) in 15w35b are invisible
- MC-87196 – Generated or placed doors are half or complete invisible after relog
- From the previous development version
- MC-87223 – Changing command block type crashes game (impulse, chain, or repeat)
- MC-87524 – Repeating Conditional Command Blocks have very strange chaining properties.