From Minecraft Wiki
August 20, 2015
- All mobs
- Give off brown heart particles when hurt.
- The amount depends on the damage dealt.
- Improved handling of flow with failing commands.
- 2 new settings - Unconditional and Conditional.
- Defaults to unconditional.
- When conditional is set, it will only execute when the command block behind it was successful in execution.
- Now supports tab auto-completion.
- New 'Attack Speed' attribute,
generic.attackSpeed, measuring fully-charged attacks per second. Base is 4.0, meaning the bar refills in 0.25s.
- Armor points now depend on armor durability.
- When armor reaches half durability, armor points will go to 1 (half an armor bar).
- Now have the impulse command block variant texture.
- 4 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-185 – Creating or loading a singleplayer world shows the main menu for a brief second
- From the previous development version
- MC-86619 – Hand moves up and down when scrolling through empty hotbar
- MC-86625 – When summoning Giants (or Giants already in the game) they are invisible.
- MC-86640 – Cursor does not appear on zoomed out / zoomed in maps
Video made by slicedlime: