Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
August 7, 2015
- Are no longer entities.
- Will reduce memory usage to increase performance.
- Increased range and count limit.
- No longer generate with a beacon.
- Replaced by a pumpkin.
- Now generate with a dragon head at the bow of the ship.
- NBT Tags
- Introduced a limit on the amount of tags an entity can have (1024 tags).
- When surpassed it will display an error saying: "Cannot add more than 1024 tags to an entity."
- World Selection Screen
- When the edit button is clicked, there are two new options:
- Reset icon: This allows the player to delete the icon without going into the save folder.
- Open folder: This will open up the world folder, under
- 3 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-4491 – Cast fishing rod looks like stick in 3rd person
- From the 1.9 development versions