July 31, 2015
- Chest item
- The item model of all variants were reverted back, to be consistent with the rest of blocks.
- It is believed the previous change was made to make it easier to distinguish between regular and trapped chests.
- No longer produces any more eggs.
- Re-added the nether fog.
- Offhand slot
- Can now stack whatever item the player is holding by picking them from the ground.
- The levitation effect no longer overrides the fall damage reduction of the jump boost effect.
- 30 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-2835 – Resizing the Minecraft window while dead grays out the Respawn/Exit to Menu buttons and several other screens.
- MC-2963 – Left-hand covers corner of held map when riding an entity and switching the perspective.
- MC-67952 – XP Orbs have graphical bugs when looking straight down.
- MC-77686 – Weird pixels in top-left corner of hand-held maps.
- MC-84262 – Zombies still follow players in Creative.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-82821 – Levitation potion is named "
- MC-82824 – Picking up items doesn't stack them into the offhand slot.
- MC-82828 – 1⁄4 of stairs get rendered incorrectly on one side while in hotbar.
- MC-82832 – End portal spawns position changes.
- MC-82846 – enchant effect outlines full inventory tile.
- MC-82870 – Chorus plant hitbox bug.
- MC-82901 – Slight player offset when on grass path block.
- MC-82928 – Items being slightly pushed down in the screen.
- MC-83004 – Player in the inventory is not displaying correctly when not holding an item in the first slot.
- MC-83068 – Fire floats above block.
- MC-83079 – Chest model in hand tilted awkwardly.
- MC-83163 – Purpur double slabs drop nothing when broken.
- MC-83239 – Respawned dragon doesn't have a health bar.
- MC-83241 – Chorus flower in hotbar looks like chorus plant.
- MC-83702 – Subsequent dragons drop another egg when killed.
- MC-83943 – When players use pick block on double purpur slab blocks it doesn't do anything.
- MC-83971 – Ender Dragon can't die sometime with tag
- MC-84000 – Holding enchanted armor gives same effects as wearing it.
- From the previous development version
- MC-83871 – Water arrow has incorrect name.
- MC-83883 – Using banner on cauldron creates another banner of last stage.
- MC-83906 – Map in offhand shows arms when invisible.
- MC-83970 – Ender pearl goes faster/higher in Creative mode.
- MC-84131 – Potion of water breathing missing and fire resistance (8:00) not working as expected.
- MC-84191 – Shulker looks weird when it rides on minecart.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-84532 – Invisible side of purpur slab.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.