From Minecraft Wiki
July 31, 2015
- The levitation effect no longer overrides the fall damage reduction of the jump boost effect.
- Offhand slot can now stack whatever item the player is holding by picking them from the ground.
- The collision height of the grass path block is now the same as the model height, 15⁄16 of a block.
- The item model of all chest variants were reverted back, to be consistent with the rest of blocks.
- It is believed the previous change was made to make it easier to distinguish between regular and trapped chests.
- Subsequent ender dragon deaths no longer produce any more eggs.
- Re-added the nether fog.
- 30 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-2835 – Resizing the Minecraft window while dead grays out the Respawn/Exit to Menu buttons and several other screens
- MC-2963 – Left hand covers corner of held map when riding an entity and switching the perspective
- MC-67952 – XP Orbs have graphical bugs when looking straight down
- MC-77686 – Weird pixels in top-left corner of hand-held maps
- MC-84262 – Zombies Still Follow in Creative
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-82821 – Levitation potion is named "
- MC-82824 – Picking up items doesn't stack them into the offhand slot.
- MC-82828 – 1⁄4 of stairs get rendered incorrectly on one side while in hotbar
- MC-82832 – End Portal Spawns position changes
- MC-82846 – enchant effect outlines full inventory tile
- MC-82870 – Chorus Plant Hitbox
- MC-82901 – Slight player offset when on Grass Path Block
- MC-82928 – Items being slightly pushed down in the screen.
- MC-83004 – Player in the Inventory is not displaying correctly when not holding an item in the first slot!
- MC-83068 – Fire floats above block
- MC-83079 – Chest model in hand tilted awkwardly
- MC-83163 – Purpur double slabs drop nothing when broken
- MC-83239 – Respawned dragon doesn't have a health bar
- MC-83241 – Chorus flower in hotbar looks like Chorus Plant
- MC-83702 – Subsequent dragons drop another egg when killed
- MC-83943 – When I use pick block on double purpur slab blocks it doesn't do anything
- MC-83971 – Ender Dragon can't die sometime with tag
- MC-84000 – Holding enchanted armor gives same effects as wearing it
- From the previous development version
- MC-83871 – Water arrow has incorrect name
- MC-83883 – Using banner on cauldron creates another banner of last stage
- MC-83906 – Map in offhand shows arms when invisible
- MC-83970 – enderpearl goes faster/higher in creative mode
- MC-84131 – Potion of water breathing missing and fire resistance (8:00) not working as expected
- MC-84191 – Shulker looks weird when it rides on minecart
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-84532 – Invisible Side of Purpur slab
Video made by slicedlime: