Java Edition 15w31b
(Redirected from 15w31b)
July 30, 2015
- Can be used to put out fires, temporarily creating a little water puddle.
- Now clears the offhand slot.
- Can no longer induce people from being kicked from servers.
- 23 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MC-82808 – New arrow names.
- MC-82809 – Texture errors for spectral arrow.
- MC-82819 – Levitating for too long kicks the player.
- MC-82842 – Multiplayer whenever someone mines the body of another player shakes.
- MC-82859 – You get a stack of the new arrow upon picking it up on the ground.
- MC-82863 – Item box instead of outline when highlighted by spectral arrow.
- MC-82873 – Cannot get property on rails.
- MC-82874 – When you do
/killwith a left arm set it goes to a right arm.
- MC-82876 – Hide particles not working.
- MC-82880 – Cannot get property while planting cocoa beans.
- MC-82896 –
/cleardoesn't clear slots other than main inventory.
- MC-82907 – Signed book and quil messed up result.
- MC-82938 – Enderman misplaced arm plus head.
- MC-83015 – Normal rails don't adjust to attach to other types of rails.
- MC-83041 – Armor slots in
/replaceitemdo not work as intended.
- MC-83143 – Glowing effect does not have team color around armor or held items.
- MC-83187 – Signs show opening and closing quotes on each line.
- MC-83313 – Failed to save chunk:
java.io.UTFDataFormatException: encoded string too long: 65541 bytes.
- MC-83336 – Enchantments broken - items are enchanted, but receive no properties.
- MC-83623 – Item models break when tools with durability use the Unbreakable tag.
- MC-83709 – Scrolling in the "Miscellaneous" creative inventory tab skips one row.
- MC-83818 – [Resource Pack Bug] Crash when using cull faces with multipart blockstates.
- MC-83838 –
ShulkerBulletNBT gets corrupted when (Owner,) Target and Pos position are equal.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.