Java Edition 14w33c
(Redirected from 14w33c)
August 15, 2014
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-5962 – When first loading a world, chests and trapped chests have a visual glitch in hotbar.
- MC-27538 – Sand landing on snow slabs is inconsistent.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-49937 – Mobs can't swim.
- MC-50506 – Interblock culling not respecting rotation.
- MC-53691 – Game crashes when killed by
- MC-58186 – Detector rail does not change texture if activated.
- MC-62185 – Whitelisting broken.
- MC-63346 – Lighting error at heights with multiples of 16.
- MC-63365 – L chest bug.
- MC-63688 – Game crashes when running world generated before 14w30a.
- MC-64453 – Armor doesn't render when looking from the inside.
- MC-66238 – The new doors have bigger items.
- MC-67189 – Wooden door types item texture has door knobs on opposite side.
- From the previous development version
- MC-67563 – Missing areas in terrain generation.
- 14w33c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.