The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w33c
(Redirected from 14w33c)
August 15, 2014
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-5962 – When first loading a world, chests and trapped chests have a visual glitch in hotbar.
- MC-27538 – Sand landing on snow slabs is inconsistent.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-49937 – Mobs can't swim.
- MC-50506 – Interblock culling not respecting rotation.
- MC-53691 – Game crashes when killed by
- MC-58186 – Detector rail does not change texture if activated.
- MC-62185 – Whitelisting broken.
- MC-63346 – Lighting error at heights with multiples of 16.
- MC-63365 – L chest bug.
- MC-63688 – Game crashes when running world generated before 14w30a.
- MC-64453 – Armor doesn't render when looking from the inside.
- MC-66238 – The new doors have bigger items.
- MC-67189 – Wooden door types item texture has door knobs on opposite side.
- From the previous development version
- MC-67563 – Missing areas in terrain generation.
- 14w33c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.