August 8, 2014
NoBasePlatetag - disables the base plate.
- Changed placing/breaking sounds.
- Uses hurt sounds of slimes.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-51461 – Items do not go into chest from a hopper while it is receiving items from two directions/inputs.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44859 – Breaking / placing a slime block sounds like stone.
- MC-64425 – Can't place blocks on TNT.
- MC-64513 – Cannot go upstairs if there is a carpet above a step.
- MC-65230 – Collision bug when player is moving up a slope adjacent to a 3-high wall.
- From the previous development version
- MC-65872 – No book on enchantment table.
- MC-65874 – Existing/old chests are invisible.
- MC-65876 – Jungle planks craft spruce fences/gates.
- MC-65935 –
/entitydatadoesn't change the pose tag on armor stands until player relogs.
- MC-65938 – End portal blocks are invisible albeit the smoke particles.
- 14w32c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.