July 16, 2014
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Threaded chunk rendering
From released versions before 1.8
- – Retracting piston shows ghost hitbox of technical block
- – Ghasts and witches don't aim properly
- – Spiders (and some other mobs) are not affected by speed effects or movementSpeed attributes
/tellrawnot working if Options→Multiplayer→Weblinks are off – Multiplayer: Clickable text in
From the 1.8 snapshots
- – Weird texture overlay while spectating squid underwater
- – Entity teleportation bug
- – Piston arm is visible sticking through the back of the piston.
- – Furnaces don't get placed correctly when a village is generated on server.
- – Wrong orientation for fire created on nonflammable block's side
- – Items being held improperly
- – Chunks only render in the direction you are facing.
- – Trapdoors are open when you place them
- – IllegalArgumentException after breaking tall flower
- – piston hitbox
- – Ping indicator extends over the right side of the tab list
- – Block on zombie villager's head is rendered in relation to the body
From the previous snapshot
– Players loses
#playersare taking up space on the sidebar display –