The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w27b
(Redirected from 14w27b)
July 2, 2014
- The block state files now support an array of models allowing for random models.
- 11 issues fixed
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-59178 – Debug screen says that redstone repeaters are not locked, even if they are.
- MC-59580 – Lower right hinged door reports "
- From the previous development version
- MC-59850 –
IllegalArgumentException- Crash when rendering MinecartChest.
- MC-59853 – Buttons positions are wrong.
- MC-59854 – Torches and buttons: wrong orientation.
- MC-59868 – Buttons are always pressed.
- MC-59869 – Levers spawn powered on floors or walls.
- MC-59886 – Piston bug.
- MC-59908 – Comparator texture flipped.
- MC-59915 – Comparators are default "powered".
- MC-59986 –
IllegalArgumentExceptionafter breaking tall flower.
- 14w27b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.