June 26, 2014
It is strongly advised not to use a world that had been last saved with 14w26a or 14w26b. To avoid problems use a world backup that was saved with a pre-14w26 version.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Rebalanced how they heal and accelerate the growth of horses.
- Cannot be used to build golems.
- Now have a head slot where armor or blocks can be put, using the
- Items can now specify rotation and translation in their file.
From released versions before 1.8
- – Slab and stairs lighting incorrect.
- – Mob spawners miss a row on x and z axis for the spawn range.
- – Suffocation screen is buggy while standing in lava.
- – Minecart with furnace texture shows active furnace without powering it.
- – TNT does not make fuse sound when dispensed out of dispenser.
- – Hay Bale: horses heal + speed growth mismatch if crafted with 9 wheat.
- – Efficiency does not work on packed ice.
From the 1.8 snapshots
- – When using resource packs: Redstone dust line is rotated the wrong way when connected to another.
- – Redstone overlay doesn't render well when going up negative z and positive x.
- – Scoreboard team color displays disappear when resetting a different scoreboard objective.
- – Bottom side of sand block invisible when falling.
- – Invisible "wall" at iron bars and glass panes.
- – Repeater blinking/powering itself.
- – Redstone torch breaks when receiving update.
- – Custom player heads will not render.
- – Players can sneak off a full block onto snow.
- – Nether generates in strips if it doesn't crash.
- – Item frames with rotated items disappear after reloading the world.
- – half-sunflower bug.
- – Nether portal created on air.