Java Edition 14w26c
(Redirected from 14w26c)
June 26, 2014
It is strongly advised not to use a world that had been last saved with 14w26a or 14w26b. To avoid problems use a world backup that was saved with a pre-14w26 version.
- Rebalanced how they heal and accelerate the growth of horses.
- Cannot be used to build golems.
- Now have a head slot where armor or blocks can be put, using the
- Items can now specify rotation and translation in their file.
- 21 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-92 – Slab and stairs lighting incorrect.
- MC-4855 – Mob spawners miss a row on x and z axis for the spawn range.
- MC-5270 – Suffocation screen is buggy while standing in lava.
- MC-7157 – Minecart with furnace texture shows active furnace without powering it.
- MC-8255 – TNT does not make fuse sound when dispensed out of dispenser.
- MC-15370 – Hay Bale: horses heal + speed growth mismatch if crafted with 9 wheat.
- MC-34772 – Efficiency does not work on packed ice.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-53384 – When using resource packs: Redstone dust line is rotated the wrong way when connected to another.
- MC-55383 – Redstone overlay doesn't render well when going up negative z and positive x.
- MC-57584 – Scoreboard team color displays disappear when resetting a different scoreboard objective.
- MC-58336 – Bottom side of sand block invisible when falling.
- MC-58895 – Invisible "wall" at iron bars and glass panes.
- MC-58918 – Repeater blinking/powering itself.
- MC-58920 – Redstone torch breaks when receiving update.
- MC-58923 – Custom player heads will not render.
- MC-58959 – Players can sneak off a full block onto snow.
- MC-58975 – Nether generates in strips if it doesn't crash.
- MC-59021 – Item frames with rotated items disappear after reloading the world.
- MC-59022 –
- MC-59092 – half-sunflower bug.
- MC-59344 – Nether portal created on air.
- 14w26c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.