The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w21a
May 22, 2014
14w21a is the twenty-fifth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.8.
CustomNameVisiblenow work on all entities.
- Mode now can additionally be
movewill move the selection from the first location to the second location, which may overlap.
forcewill force the cloning operation, even if the areas overlap; to use this option, either
maskedmust be specified.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-99 – Skins sometimes disappear after death
- MC-30192 –
stat.useItem.<Item#>glitching with scoreboard.
- MC-30877 – Crops (Wheat/Carrots/Potatoes) not popping off in light level 0.
- MC-36867 –
/tellraw @a nullcauses game crash.
- MC-51238 – Tamed ocelots (cats) run away from player.
- MC-51970 – Players sleep outside of bed.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-48376 – Baby chicken hitbox taller than 1/2 block.
- MC-48739 – Killing zombie villager aggravates zombie pigmen.
- MC-50046 – Mobs not responsive after player death.
- MC-50678 – Summoning Items creates substantial frame rate drop.
- MC-50821 – Cats and dogs teleporting into transparent-solid blocks (redstone_block, glowstone, TNT), causing them to suffocate.
- MC-54858 – Players suffocate 1/2 heart when pushed sideways by slimeblocks/piston.
- MC-54864 – Spectator mode as default game mode crashes world list.
- MC-55333 – "
selector" Tag Not Usable in "
translate" Arguments for
- 14w21a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.