As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 14w11b
(Redirected from 14w11b)
March 13, 2014
- Block models
- Generic blocks now load models and not predefined block shapes.
- Endermites will no longer despawn when named, though PersistenceRequired will still be ignored.
- 24 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-816 – 'Drowning' meter doesn't reset when there's a block overhead, in running water.
- MC-4402 – Brewing stands become bright when punched.
- MC-8648 – Upon naming an item, it no longer grows in base value after being repaired on an anvil.
- MC-10206 – Breaking animation displayed on top of cauldron and hopper.
- MC-13799 – Selection box of fence is hidden when a leash/lead is tied to it.
- MC-16587 – Glass pane/iron bar graphical bug.
- MC-32997 – If you try to give yourself air repeatedly it will crash your game.
- MC-37215 – You are able to place a glass pane where you should not be able to.
- MC-51214 – Fireworks given with empty
FadeColorscrashes the client when hovered.
- MC-52357 –
/setworldspawnchanges thrown ender pearl target.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-45070 – 46583
- MC-50948 – Tripwire hook texture messed up.
- MC-50950 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity.
- MC-50951 – Flickering world menu.
- MC-50958 – Name and ID cannot both be blank.
- MC-50964 – Endermite Spawn Egg has the wrong name.
- MC-50975 – When iron bars are placed on a block, the lower part is black.
- MC-50996 – Existing player heads only show the default Steve head.
- MC-51009 – No podzol in creative inventory.
- MC-51014 –
Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 7.
- MC-51016 – EnderMites don't move.
- MC-51037 –
- MC-51044 – Block information in F3 debug screen shows incomplete names:
- MC-51045 – Brewing stand graphic shows different things depending on which angle the player look at it.
- 14w11b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.