The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 14w03b
(Redirected from 14w03b)
January 16, 2014
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-17156 –
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptionon high Item ID values.
- MC-40420 – MAJOR texture/rendering glitch.
- MC-45254 – Bold text is not correctly (right/center) aligned (invalid string length).
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44533 – Piston copies appear when pistons retract.
- MC-44606 – Door replacing block.
- MC-44673 – Duplication bug of doors using redstone torches.
- MC-44702 – Selector arguments not working in the expected location.
- MC-44870 – Name IDs don't work in most data tags.
- MC-44886 – Can't do
- From the previous development version
- MC-44990 – Iron bars, regular glass panes and cauldrons aren't transparent.
- MC-44993 – Custom player heads are messed up.
- MC-45004 – Placing flower pots crashes game.
- MC-45014 – Realms invited player skins are messed up.
- MC-45018 – Being killed makes the player's character lose their hat.
- MC-45026 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen.
- MC-45032 – Ender chest bug (using
- MC-45034 – Graphical bug involving sky plane.
- MC-45065 – Game crashes when a player dies in the End and respawns at their bed.
- 14w03b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.