Java Edition 14w02c
(Redirected from 14w02c)
January 10, 2014
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-2789 – Unbreakable blocks in adventure mode: Hay Block, TNT, Silverfish, Piston, Cactus, Bed, Fire, Sponge.
- MC-3583 –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception ticking world (at ml.c(SourceFile:199)) (Corrupted Nether chunks).
- MC-5506 – Villagers offer enchanted book trades players can't possibly do.
- MC-9539 –
/killcommand still doesn't work from multiplayer server console.
- MC-9787 – the game crashes when trading with villagers.
- MC-14617 – Difficulty settings from one single player world carry over into another.
- MC-17624 – Breaking stairs graphical glitch.
- MC-29588 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException - Invalid Biome id.
- MC-30135 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Getting biome.
- MC-33071 – "
Data tag parsing failed: Unbalanced quotation" when parsing strings with semicolons.
- MC-37075 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception generating new chunk.
- MC-38637 – Maps framed on east or west sides of blocks are darker than north or south sides.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44370 – Item entity falling on farmland destroys the farmland.
- MC-44371 –
/kill @edoes not kill arrows.
- MC-44390 –
@adoesn't work with all commands.
- From the previous development version
- MC-44400 –
/cleardoes not respect "max count" when above 0.
- MC-44409 –
/blockdatawith command blocks not updating.
- MC-44442 – Water/Lava not flowing right.
- MC-44468 – Using
@awith scoreboard assigns things per UUID not name.
- MC-44680 – Jungle pyramids generate in plains biome.
- 14w02c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.