November 25, 2013
13w48a is the sixth snapshot released for 1.7.4.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
From released versions before 1.7.4
- – Misaligned textures on south and east faces for non-full blocks.
- – Enchantments not showing stats in tooltip.
- – Unable to take screenshot in GUI or active chat line.
- – Adventuring Time — list of visited biomes resets on login.
- – Block break animations no longer display.
- – Graphical glitch on beacon effects in inventory screen.
- – Enchanted items have big enchant around whole item.
From the 1.7.4 snapshots
- – Changing a control to "Start Stream" key activates streaming.
- – Flowing water surface not visible seen from inside flowing water blocks.
- – There is no space between potion effect name & level.
From the previous snapshot
- – OpenGL greater than 1.5 but can't stream.
- – Chest Texture flickers when looking at a dropped chest item.
- – Shift + CapsLock / Volume buttons on Keyboard cause Twitch API to crash.