November 21, 2013
13w47a is the first snapshot released for 1.7.4.
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Native Brodcasting to 
- Microphone can be recorded too.
- Chat integration in the game.
- Twitch related settings.
- Twitch Broadcast Settings:
- Quality, Framerate, Bandwidth, Send Metadata, Mic Volume, System Volume, Compression, Enable Chat and User Filter (for the Twitch chat).
- Super Secret Settings
- New "Notch" shader added.
- Mojang Splash Screen
- New Mojang Logo shows on game startup.
- Better full screen for macOS.
From released versions before 1.7.4
- – Furnace GUI - "full" arrow texture always drawn on leftmost column.
- – Minimising other windows open, resizes Minecraft window.
- – Click or right-click stuck on OS X.
- – OS X Fullscreen is not supported.
- – Flower duplication glitch.
- – Right clicking a flower pot that has certain plants in it while holding another plant replaces the one in the flower pot with the one the player is holding.
- – Items with enchantment effect cause blocks and potion effects indicator to not render.
- – Water is too transparent.
- – Background rendering issues when picking up enchanted items/caption of containers white.
- – Translucent parts of stained glass not visible in 3rd person mode.
- – Weird rendering of transparent blocks on the 0-axis.
- – Block held in 3rd person rendered incorrectly.
- – All the textures are flipped/mirrored on north/east sides of blocks.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSVJHVL6TA&feature=share&t=6h29m50s (Private video)