October 21, 2013
13w43a is the fourteenth snapshot for 1.7.2.
This version was removed from the launcher for quite a bit, then it was added back in September 2018.
/setworldspawn <x> <y> <z>
- Sets a new point as the spawn for all players (even if they have never joined the server or are offline, but will not override beds)
- Cauldrons with water in them will now put out burning entities, but deplete some of the water
- Added two new saplings, both found from their respective tree types
- Added two new logs
- Added two new barks
- Acacia bark, which has a texture resembling jungle wood, but with less green
- Dark oak bark, which shares its texture with spruce bark
- It can only be placed through external tools or commands.
- Added two new leaves that are visually identical to oak leaves
- Acacia leaves
- Dark oak leaves
- Improved Minecraft realms support
- Music played by jukeboxes now loops
- Changed pufferfish texture
- Maps in item frames now display the item frame again, but still on a full block scale
- Boats have been reverted to the previous WASD controls
- Note that the A and D keys can be used only while the W key is pressed
- 24 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- MC-3871 – Cauldron water does not put out fire / damage blaze
- MC-11027 – Axes accelarate the speed at which Slabs are broken
- MC-12769 – when typing /help with a number higher than 4, it produces the wrong message
- MC-15688 – Axe breaks all slabs in adventure mode. No drops for stone.
- MC-26151 – Minecraft has advice on an error report that should be deleted.
- MC-29424 – Players appear offset for other clients after going through nether portals
- MC-31031 – Spawn eggs can be used on top of water, but not lava
- MC-32250 – Typo on "Unable to Load Worlds" screen
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- MC-14521 – Boats cannot be steered by using the "left" and "right" keys
- MC-29483 – 2x2 Spruce use Oak Leaves
- MC-29510 – New trees that spawn in Savanna drop wrong sapling and are unable to be reproduced
- MC-35722 – Master sound level resets on reboot and RP Change
- MC-35735 – Splash potions making throw sound but not breaking sound.
- MC-35805 – OS X: Pressing Del / Backspace on signs shows "DEL" character instead of deleting characters
- MC-35848 – Maps rendered too bright
- From the previous development version
- MC-35728 – Numbers render behind enchanted stacked enchanted items
- MC-35879 – German Umlauts and ß are not correctly centered at sign
- MC-35883 – Partially transparent Maps
- MC-35910 – Typing ƒ, ∞ œ, π, Ω, ≈, √, ≤, ≥ and many more symbols on a sign or in the chat crashes the game.
- MC-35918 – "Format Error" in the Book and Quill
- MC-36096 – Cake FallingSand Entity not landing correctly regenerates chunk
- MC-36133 – "Force Unicode Font" is displayed in currently active language, whereas "Done" is displayed in highlighted language
- MC-36141 – "Format error" in language selection menu
- MC-36327 – RCON Messages: TranslatableComponent