Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
October 21, 2013
13w43a is the fourteenth snapshot for 1.7.2.
|This page would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please remove this notice once you've added suitable images to the article. The specific instructions are: That acacia wood
/setworldspawn <x> <y> <z>
- Sets a new point as the spawn for all players (even if they have never joined the server or are offline, but will not override beds)
- Cauldrons with water in them will now put out burning entities, but deplete some of the water
- Added two new saplings, both found from their respective tree types
- Added two new logs
- Added two new barks
- Acacia bark, which has a texture resembling jungle wood, but with less green
- Oak Roof bark, which shares its texture with spruce bark
- It can only be placed through external tools or commands.
- Added two new leaves that are visually identical to oak leaves
- Acacia leaves
- Oak roof leaves
- Improved Minecraft realms support
- Music played by jukeboxes now loops
- Changed pufferfish texture
- Maps in item frames now display the item frame again, but still on a full block scale
- Boats have been reverted to the previous WASD controls
- Note that the A and D keys can be used only while the W key is pressed
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- – Cauldron water does not put out fire / damage blaze
- – Axes accelarate the speed at which Slabs are broken
- – when typing /help with a number higher than 4, it produces the wrong message
- – Axe breaks all slabs in adventure mode. No drops for stone.
- – Minecraft has advice on an error report that should be deleted.
- – Players appear offset for other clients after going through nether portals
- – Spawn eggs can be used on top of water, but not lava
- – Typo on "Unable to Load Worlds" screen
- From the 1.7.2 snapshots
- – Boats cannot be steered by using the "left" and "right" keys
- – 2x2 Spruce use Oak Leaves
- – New trees that spawn in Savanna drop wrong sapling and are unable to be reproduced
- – Master sound level resets on reboot and RP Change
- – Splash potions making throw sound but not breaking sound.
- – OS X: Pressing Del / Backspace on signs shows "DEL" character instead of deleting characters
- – Maps rendered too bright
- From the previous snapshot
- – Numbers render behind enchanted stacked enchanted items
- – German Umlauts and ß are not correctly centered at sign
- – Partially transparent Maps
- – Typing ƒ, ∞ œ, π, Ω, ≈, √, ≤, ≥ and many more symbols on a sign or in the chat crashes the game.
- – "Format Error" in the Book and Quill
- – Cake FallingSand Entity not landing correctly regenerates chunk
- – "Force Unicode Font" is displayed in currently active language, whereas "Done" is displayed in highlighted language
- – "Format error" in language selection menu
- – RCON Messages: TranslatableComponent