From Minecraft Wiki
October 18, 2013
- "Force Unicode Font" button added to language selection
- Allows to change whether Unicode font is forced for text or not.
- The first 32 characters of the codepage 437 font (
ascii.png) have been replaced to support some more languages without having to change the font.
- From the previous snapshot
- MC-35614 – Any 8-bit encoding corresponds to the same number in codepage 437 instead
- MC-35615 – Damaged Enchanted Items don't have damage bars, but are damaged
- MC-35642 – Wobble shader broken
- MC-35653 – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking player
- MC-35655 – Game crashes when changing the player sound slider