From Minecraft Wiki
September 27, 2013
- An alert appears telling you to use item names when you spawn an item in using its ID, as they will soon become deprecated
- A different alert in the main menu warns you of a change in the far future, which will result in Minecraft requiring at least the OpenGL 2.1 feature set
- The "Diamonds to you" achievement can be obtained by throwing a diamond at a zombie with the "CanPickUpLoot" NBT-tag
- Minecart with Command Block only activates every 4 ticks (2 redstone ticks) when on a powered Activator Rail
- Changed the item name (the name used in place of block and item IDs in the /give command) of the Minecart with Command Block from "minecraft:hopper_command_block" to "minecraft:command_block_minecart"
- From the 1.7.2 snapshots
- – "Diamonds to you" Achievement not available in Singleplayer
- – Super Secret settings does nothing / Shaders don't work
- From the previous snapshot
- – Some shaders render entire screen black
- – Activating Minecart with Command Block with an Activator Rail causes multiple activations
- – Squid damage multiplayer - End of Stream, NullPointerException
- – Command Blocks ignore Gamerule "commandBlockOutput"
/testforcommand no longer works