Java Edition 13w39b
(Redirected from 13w39b)
September 27, 2013
- Now only activates every 4 ticks (2 redstone ticks) when on a powered activator rail.
- Changed the ID from
- Added an alert telling the player to use item names when you spawn item in using its ID, due to soon becoming deprecated.
- The "Diamonds to you" achievement can now be obtained by throwing a diamond at a zombie with the "CanPickUpLoot" NBT-tag.
- Main Menu
- Added an alert in the main menu warning the player of a change in the far future, which will result in Minecraft requiring an OpenGL feature set version of 2.1 or higher.
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- MC-784 – Letters in Arabic language are not connected.
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- MC-31693 – Super Secret settings does nothing/Shaders don't work.
- MC-32091 – "Diamonds to you" Achievement not available in Singleplayer.
- From the previous development version
- MC-32663 – Some shaders render entire screen black
- MC-32672 –
/testforcommand no longer works.
- MC-32673 – Command Blocks ignore Gamerule "commandBlockOutput".
- MC-32687 – Activating Minecart with Command Block with an Activator Rail causes multiple activations.
- MC-32699 – Squid damage multiplayer - End of Stream, NullPointerException.
- 13w39b previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- "Minecraft snapshot 13w39a (Updated with 13w39b!)" by Dinnerbone. Mojang, September 26, 2013.