Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
September 26, 2013
13w39a is the eighth snapshot released for 1.7.2.
- Added red sand
- Added minecart with command block
- Can only be obtained using /give (item ID 422 or minecraft:hopper_command_block) or /summon (entity name MinecartCommandBlock)
- Activated by activator rails
- Run their command every so often as long as they are powered - Running a command block minecart across a single powered activator rail at full speed will run its command thrice
- Can be success-tested while on a detector rail with a redstone comparator next to the rail (just like how the minecart with chest and minecart with hopper can be fill-checked)
- Orange stained clay generates in mesa in place of sandstone
- When enchanting books, books can now gain multiple enchantments.
- Logging is now done using Log4j 2
- Default logging location is now in logs/latest.logs, older logs are archived in logs/2013-09-23-1.lg.gz, with the number at the end increasing each startup
- Thanks to Log4j 2, the way logs are saved can be changed, examples: html page, database, errors only, no logging at all
From released versions before 1.7
- – Sky/lighting doesn't get darker during a thunderstorm
- – Villagers act like it is raining when they are in the desert, and it rains elsewhere
- – The saddle equip sound effect does not play when equipping a pig with a saddle.
From the 1.7 snapshots
- – Rain doesn't make particles/sound in some biomes (extreme hills)
- – Snow golems die in extreme hills snow
- – XP orb sound bug
- – Enemy Monster slider controls the sound of items entering one's inventory
From the previous snapshot
java.lang.NullPointerException – Hopper: