September 20, 2013
This version has been removed from the launcher for quite a bit, then it was added back in September 2018.
- Added bumpy shader.
- Redefined the concept of Air.
- Is now an actual block instead of the absence of a block (null).
- It can be kept in the inventory.
- It looks like a magenta and black checker pattern (the missing texture) in the inventory, when dropped, and when put into an item frame. But when held in your hand, it looks invisible, like an actual air block.
- Removed marsh-like areas in swamp biomes which were later re-added in 14w26a.
- 7 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MC-31613 – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException - Clicking in video settings screen.
- MC-31631 – Main Menu does not display correctly.
- MC-31651 – Block break animations no longer display.
- MC-31754 – Map disappearing when leaving world.
- MC-31777 – Scoreboard does not display sidebar anymore.
- MC-31782 – Chatbar background doesn't show when typing.
- MC-31846 – Placed tripwire string does not show its texture.